Jon Jones's latest cryptic tweet

Man I think Jon is the GOAT but he needs to shut up and get his shit together.

Nobody likes a shit taker who can't back it up.

He can't back it up, only by beating the living shit out of anyone he challenges every time without fail.

he's the puzzle and cormier found a way to solve it? He overcame the losses by winning HW belt?
wait or is it USADA is the puzzle and Jon found a way to beat it?

Nobody cares, yet all threads related to JBJ are extremely popular. What a mystery.
His relevancy is almost gone, whether people talk about him or not.

...What a downfall for a almost perfect legacy.......he could come back, but it will never be the same.

Unfortunately no one really cares anymore.

Get your shit together bud

Apparently no one really cares,but EVERYBODY keeps posting his every tweet or feels the need to post in threads with Jon Jones in the title.smh

giphy.gif

Know what i do when i see shit i dont like or "dont care" for?? Lol

I simply dont click on the damn thing.

Mohawk 1 - Internet 0

Every day he grows less relevant. By the time he comes back, best case scenario he will perpetually suffer from DC Did It First syndrome.

Move up in weight? DC Did It First

2-Division Champ? DC Did It First

Brock? DC Did It First

Stipe? DC Did It First

And all because he couldn't not be a fuck up. He played himself, and now is a keyboard warrior. Sad, buddeh.

Beat Jon Jones? DC Never did it and never will.

tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif

Never stop trying to fuck up the Jon Jones story

Every day he grows less relevant. By the time he comes back, best case scenario he will perpetually suffer from DC Did It First syndrome.

Move up in weight? DC Did It First

2-Division Champ? DC Did It First

Brock? DC Did It First

Stipe? DC Did It First

And all because he couldn't not be a fuck up. He played himself, and now is a keyboard warrior. Sad, buddeh.

well put...

I would add... If/when he comes back there is no one left to fight really... except Gus... he'll be the king of nothing...

Back