Jon Jones's latest cryptic tweet

"The best way to solve a puzzle is to go at it with intention to finish and refuse to stop until it's solved."

Genius
<{nope}>

Unfortunately no one really cares anymore.

Get your shit together bud

Actually, many people do care. That’s why there is talks and threads about Jon on here every day and why every casual I’ve spoken to in the last few years says Jon is the best but a fuck up.

giphy.gif
[<dunn]

Actually, many people do care. That’s why there is talks and threads about Jon on here every day and why every casual I’ve spoken to in the last few years says Jon is the best but a fuck up.
This. Say what you will about Bones, but a better unarmed combatant I've yet to see.

I believe this to be a coded message to his dealer that he is ready to buy again.

Man I think Jon is the GOAT but he needs to shut up and get his shit together.

Nobody likes a shit taker who can't back it up.

Every day he grows less relevant. By the time he comes back, best case scenario he will perpetually suffer from DC Did It First syndrome.

Move up in weight? DC Did It First

2-Division Champ? DC Did It First

Brock? DC Did It First

Stipe? DC Did It First

And all because he couldn't not be a fuck up. He played himself, and now is a keyboard warrior. Sad, buddeh.

Can he worry about solving the puzzle of his failed drug test?
That shit still aint solved
<36>

Sherdog is gonna explode if somehow this dude gets two years or less lol

Every day he grows less relevant. By the time he comes back, best case scenario he will perpetually suffer from DC Did It First syndrome.

Brock? DC Did It First

Stipe? DC Did It First

And all because he couldn't not be a fuck up. He played himself, and now is a keyboard warrior. Sad, buddeh.
All true. Ppl assume that Jon has gotten over on DC bc of his 2 (1) win(s) head up, but look no further than Bones himself to see that he regrets his tarnished legacy.

Both. Show had dropped in quality since season 5 and Jones career dropped in quality since USADA

"Dropped in quality" doesn't make it justice, really. That show got the Belfort treatment, post and pre TRT.

Brock? DC Did It First

Stipe? DC Did It First

Jones does not have the cojones to move up to hw. he had always been scared of hw hard hitters. his style wont work at hw. An analogous comparison would be connor's situation. guys like masvidal rda cerrone can be successful at WW but connor would get starched because his style wont bode well against heavier big hitting WWs who also have a similar reach etc with wrestling and ground game. I bet gunnar would beat him senseless.

Back