Jon Jones's latest cryptic tweet

vIHcOLw.gif
Fucking lol.

This obliterates any other GIF of these 2 guys

I didn't really think Jones would ever rest on passive aggressive Tweets like a beta. Has Cormier's success affected him so drastically?

look at Jons physique in that pic

I know he has a pump but still, there can be no denying he was all juiced up

Reliving former athletic glory? Who does he think he is now?

married-with-children-al-bundy-4-touchdowns-in-a-single-game-tv-show-dvd-t-shirt_1123476.GIF

"Slay the dragon" by taking steroids contaminated with steroids probably. Lance Armstrong's win over Machdia should be a No Contest.

Unfortunately no one really cares anymore.

Get your shit together bud
Idunno, this might be important.
This might be code to let us know that Cortez With The Good Coke just got out and is open for business again.

{<buffer} If so, I'm excited.

We'll see. Something tells me there's circumstances afoot that we know nothing about.

what about that we have a ruleing in july bull shit.

face it team jones is a freak show and will get the punishment that comes as a repeat offender.

jon jones is a cheating lying scum bag loser.

Again, we'll see.

Pretty sure USADA knows more than both of us and in the HIGHLY UNLIKELY chance they were to say "He's not a cheater" again and went light on him, I'd be inclined to believe them over a Sherdog poster that calls a professional fighter a "loser."

I fully expect him to get a long suspension. All I'm saying is that I'll accept their decision if he doesn't, because they actually have the facts on hand unlike Sherdoggers.

what about that we have a ruleing in july bull shit.

face it team jones is a freak show and will get the punishment that comes as a repeat offender.

jon jones is a cheating lying scum bag loser.

Unfortunately no one really cares anymore.

Get your shit together bud

No one cares? Lol Jones so much as farts and it triggers a 10 page thread in here

Actually, many people do care. That’s why there is talks and threads about Jon on here every day and why every casual I’ve spoken to in the last few years says Jon is the best but a fuck up.

Nobody cares, yet all threads related to JBJ are extremely popular. What a mystery.

Apparently no one really cares,but EVERYBODY keeps posting his every tweet or feels the need to post in threads with Jon Jones in the title.smh

No one cares? Lol Jones so much as farts and it triggers a 10 page thread in here

Maybe I should have been more clear in what I was saying...

It was more about Jones... not TS or his thread. Meaning, nobody cares anymore about Jones's shit talking.... more or less Jones should get his shit together and do more than talk.

It had nothing to do with his popularity here.

Back