Jon Jones would never stand a chance at HW.

KoreanZawmbie

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just imagine what Big Foot, Rothwell, Alister, Roy Nelson, Gonzaga would do to him.

Then imagine Werdum, JDS, Hunt, and Cain would do.

Lol skinny bones has no business at HW.

Also, Hallway Mir > Jones.
0.gif

Discuss

Last edited:
Do people really think Jones stands a chance at HW.

Just imagine what Big Foot, Rothwell, Alister, Roy Nelson, Gonzaga would do to him.

Discuss

He'd be 10 times faster than everyone of them.Cain could easily make LHW,but it's easier in the HW division against guys without cardio and slow as hell.

Jones would be around 240 lbs if he didn't cut any weight and had a strict diet.

He woulodn't be undersized at all.You'll see how much bigger he looks than Cormier.
Imo he wouldn't have trouble at all in the HW division.

Discuss

LOL

Hunt would be on his ass eating elbows within few seconds.

Jones is an excellent, well rounded fighter. He has all the tools and his talent shouldn

Personally I hope that he will beat DC. I would love to see him at HW.

He'd be 10 times faster than everyone of them.Cain could easily make LHW,but it's easier in the HW division against guys without cardio and slow as hell.

Jones would be around 240 lbs if he didn't cut any weight and had a strict diet.

He woulodn't be undersized at all.You'll see how much bigger he looks than Cormier.

Cain could easily make LHW?

You're entire post turned into shit the moment you said that.

Roy Nelson has 7 wins at heavyweight in the UFC and all he's really got is Homer Simpson Syndrome and one big punch. I'd fancy his chances in big fights if his chin stood the test. I'd have him as favourite over 5 or 6 of those guys even if he entered the fight weighing 205lb.

Faster? Lol!!

He struggled against Gus who isn't the strongest dude out there. IMO Jones only beats Mir, Nog, and low tier fighters.

Someone like JDS, Werdum or Browne would be literally a nightmare match up, and Cain would out-last him within a couple rounds and then brutally maul him like he did JDS.

He could maybe bulk up like Overeem, this is why Jones fights at LHW, he usually has length and weight on his opponents, combine that with his nimble skeleton and he can be pretty fast as well, perfect recipe for success at LHW.

It is why I idolize fighters like Fedor who was so dominant yet so undersized.

Cain could easily make LHW?

You're entire post turned into shit the moment you said that.

Hahahahaha Owned...

Cain would struggle as much as DC to make that weight cut. He does weigh 245lbs on fight night. Silly noob.

He would still have a striking and/or grappling and/or speed advantage against nearly everyone, not to mention his ridiculous reach, which still dwarfs that of most heavies.

I hope this thread wasn't inspired by Maldonado getting finished quickly by Miocic.

I bet he can beat Maldonado if he went up to HW. :icon_lol:

I agree he should stay at LHW, he has too skinny of a build (especially his legs) to compete at HW. I just don't think he could keep high level HWs off of him and then would get bullied in the clinch. He uses his tall lanky frame well at LHW but he'd probably get rag dolled or wall and mauled by a guy like Cain.
i respectfully disagree
jones would probably win against most hws

probably most HWs but probably not the elite HWs

Faster? Lol!!

He struggled against Gus who isn't the strongest dude out there. IMO Jones only beats Mir, Nog, and low tier fighters.

What do mean by he struggled with Gus? Do you think Gus is a joke or something like that?

And who is the "strongest" dude out there? Rampage, Bader, Belfort, Rashad?

Hahahahaha Owned...

Cain would struggle as much as DC to make that weight cut. He does weigh 245lbs on fight night. Silly noob.

He also could stand to lose some body fat. "Easily make heavyweight" means there is no doubt he could do it, but he'd have to take the proper steps. He has a fairly small frame for a heavyweight. I don't doubt that he could make LHW if he were to get significantly leaner and commit to cutting weight like most fighters.

Faster? Lol!!

Someone like JDS, Werdum or Browne would be literally a nightmare match up, and Cain would out-last him within a couple rounds and then brutally maul him like he did JDS.

He could maybe bulk up like Overeem, this is why Jones fights at LHW, he usually has length and weight on his opponents, combine that with his nimble skeleton and he can be pretty fast as well, perfect recipe for success at LHW.

It is why I idolize fighters like Fedor who was so dominant yet so undersized.

Browne would destroy jones? I just can't take that seriously lol.

lol @ someone saying Jones would hellbow Hunt.

Hunt took the most vicious GnP from Big Foot under mount position and survived.

Whens the last time Jones finished anyone with elbows, whens the last he finished anyone ever?

LOL

Hunt would be on his ass eating elbows within few seconds.

Jones is an excellent, well rounded fighter. He has all the tools and his talent shouldn

Last edited:
Squats and dead lifts, JBJ would need to do a couple of years worth first :)

What do mean by he struggled with Gus? Do you think Gus is a joke or something like that?

And who is the "strongest" dude out there? Rampage, Bader, Belfort, Rashad?

What I meant is that he struggled with Gus grappling wise, and Gus isn't the most powerful dude.

He also struggled with someone as tall as him, all which JDS, Overeem, Werdum and Browne are while being much more powerful than Gus.

That's the huge difference IMO Gus is a natural LHW while Jones ducks HW to take advantage of his size.

Back