Media Jon Jones weighs 240 pounds and looks monstrous

Thats really the big issue for me, its not just lack of muscle that meant he lacked power at LHW, he just doesnt have the technique. Added to that Jones hasnt really shown much offencive grappling in recent years which might benefit from more muscle.

Jones bread and butter since his early breakthough has always been his pace and cardio.
More he’s coordination. With the extra weight and muscle his central nervous system needs time to adjust to fight at its optimal timing.

let's see if his agility, cardio and speed is affected

jones isn't a heavy hitter, so we don't know becoming this jacked can actually hinder his strength
Bruh he doesnt have that at 205 rn, he def wont have it at hw

Francis Nogroundgame is so overrated on these forums. Got schooled by Stipe and then lost to Derrick Lewis. I dont even like Jon Jones but he would give Francis a lesson just like Stipe did.

Sure, let's just pretend that Jones has shown any wrestling game at all in the past few years.

Need to see his legs. Upper body has always been big.

also, we might be seeing him hiding under the cage in due time

Remember the last time he bulked up against OSP? He didn't look as great.

He's gonna gas soooo fast.

Remember how slow he was against OSP? Will be worse

I think he’s gonna be better at HW. I don’t think he will ever be able to compete at LHW again though. Like a way less juicy ubereem

Will be interesting to see if his chin can take a true HW punch or 2.

so he weigh's 10kg more then he's old walk around weight 230pnds. Wow so amazing such wow
So you tried to be cute and use kg, but you don't know how kgs work?

In any event, Jones is a habitual cheat and asshole.

Jones coming to reclaim #1 P4P.

let's see if his agility, cardio and speed is affected

jones isn't a heavy hitter, so we don't know becoming this jacked can actually hinder his strength
He just needs his strength in the clinch I think for his trips etc

The more muscles he adds, the less cardio he has.

We'll see how it plays out.

so he weigh's 10kg more then he's old walk around weight 230pnds. Wow so amazing such wow <YayKpop>
umm..... 10kg = 22lbs.
So in fact he's around 5kg (tad less) more than before (assuming the 230lbs and 240lbs is accurate info from him).

Francis Nogroundgame is so overrated on these forums. Got schooled by Stipe and then lost to Derrick Lewis. I dont even like Jon Jones but he would give Francis a lesson just like Stipe did.

Im with you, Ngannou would have a chance of course but Jones doesn’t get hit on the chin very much.

I feel it’s likely Jones cleans out HW by the way, even being over the hill. Talent pool at HW is shallower, he’ll be faster and still enjoy a reach advantage against everyone (I think anyway)

Back