• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

I'm not at all supprised if Jones does try and go for this as an interim title fight, when he offcially moved to HW it was days after Stipe beat DC the third time and I suspect Jones like many viewed that as a not very impressive performance. When Francis became champ he did everything he could to avoid the match and I'm guessing probably isnt too keen on Gane either.

Jones would probably lose to Olienik at this point. He needs a warm up fight before taking on a contender.

I always try to put myself in other people shoes when making an assessment of how they go about making decisions. If my life depended on it, I would much rather fight stipe than Frank. Of course, in my case, I would get waxed either way!
I'd back you bro.

Lol at Jones bigging up a washed stipe only because he knows he can beat him. He moved to hw because he thinks he can beat stipe but big Frank sent him to retirement. Now that Frank is out of the picture, Jones grew balls again.

Bro what? One heavyweight even has a chance of beating stipe. One.

You guys are wild, for sure

Yeah I reckon Gane beats Stipe, but you're right, I basically just say whatever on sherdog these days..

He said UFC HW. You chanted his words to make yourself look better. He IS the best UFC HW ever without a doubt.

Because someone is supposed to be better than him outside of the UFC ? I don't think so...

Also, he's the best according to the stats, but his last fight against Ngannou put an asterix on his GOAT status.

Champ is out having surgery for 9 months and is in contact disputes…..do you follow this sport ?
That was not known until some time after the fight burst until it was, not a peep.

That was not known until some time after the fight burst until it was, not a peep.
He tweeted he was “keeping a close eye on this one “ ….the night Francis- Gane fought …you’re making things up

I can definitely see the UFC setting up an interim title for this fight

Fight makes sense. I like both guys. I don’t think Jon will be able to deal with Stipes range and power though.

Back