Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 3 at HW - how does it go?

Not sure about that, I think DC is personally better off at HW. But I think at his age he'd got all sorts of injuries and his speed/reflexes won't be there.

His age doesn’t matter, Jones has too much length on him.

DC via smothering.

Side control with his weight on just hammering him away. I can see that.

I and many others felt DC was winning the rounds in the 2nd fight till he got KO'd by the kick.

lol

Suckers like you will eventually give DC brain trauma.

I love Cormier.....a third fight ends the same way the first two did.

to bad jon doesnt think so or he move up .

He will be moving up at some point soon in my opinion. He is still only 31 years old. To be this dominate at LHW for so long is the greatest accomplishment ever in the sport to me. Because light heavyweight has the most Hall of Fame level fighters in it. It is the greatest class in the history of the sport.

A couple more fights and he can pig out lol

He looks more serious and intimidating with dat dad bod....

Could smother Jones with it from the side control.
Jones is used to sniff coke off the hooker's tits,
and if DC smothers him with his belly, it could serve as a
psychological advantage, lol.

He will be moving up at some point soon in my opinion. He is still only 31 years old. To be this dominate at LHW for so long is the greatest accomplishment ever in the sport to me. Because light heavyweight has the most Hall of Fame level fighters in it. It is the greatest class in the history of the sport.

the peds are the biggest reason for that or do you believe all this victim playing team jones keep throwing out there at all those failed tests and tests with low t/e levels.

the peds are the biggest reason for that or do you believe all this victim playing team jones keep throwing out there at all those failed tests and tests with low t/e levels.

Honestly I don’t really give a shit. Because I understand the context of it all. He dominated in a time where performance-enhancing drugs were all over the sport. Some of his fellow opponents were well known cheaters.

Badly for DC, with Jon pissing hot shortly after.

Honestly I don’t really give a shit. Because I understand the context of it all. He dominated in a time where performance-enhancing drugs were all over the sport. Some of his fellow opponents were well known cheaters.

gus didnt, osp didnt, dc didnt take peds, shogun didnt, bader didnt, ect ect ect.

Even if JBJ is no longer one of the fighters I would support, he has DC's number. I would wish for Bones to be beaten up so that there might be a chance that he will come back to earth. But I have strong doubts as to whether DC could do it at heavyweight. If you lose 2 times to the same guy, a few pounds more will not make the difference.

Jones by UD or TKO.

Jones would be 3-0 and haters would be crying about his picograms. People are delusional if they think Jones would let DC have a significant weight advantage at HW. If Jones fights DC at HW he'd bulk up significantly so as not to be at a weight disadvantage. While Jones puts on mostly muscle as depicted in past photos, DC gets fatter as usual. It just means a worse concussion for DC if he gets caught this time.

Not going to happen though. DC doesn't even want to fight Jones anymore at any weight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back