Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 3 at HW - how does it go?

dont care to see them go a third time, but ill watch as usual

id rather see both guys go their separate ways. jones needs to defend vs smith and reyes for starters. dc needs to fight ngannou or get this retard brock fight over with.

Jones wins again. Atm theres nobody in the UFC I'd favor over JBJ

Same here. I would even choose Jon Jones over any top 5 HW fighters. To bet against Jon Jones is like you want to throw away your money.

The only fighter I think that has a chance on Jon Jones is Ngannou but even in that fight Jon Jones would most likely win. Jon Jones is too technical, skilled, sophisticated, smart and crafty to lose lol.

The fact that people want to see this fight after the way the first two went is irritating. Then if it were a close decision they'd want to see a fourth one. If DC won the fourth won they'd want to see a fifth one. When will this end when the DC v Jones saga started I couldn't legally drink and now I'm already having a midlife crisis and people are still hyping this matchup and there's just nothing there. Do DC fans really want their fav fighter to be the 2010s version of Ken Shamrock? Both fighters got belts, we've seen this movie.

I don’t have any reason to think that DC has anything for Jones simply because they both weigh in heavier.

it goes exactly the same. i don't wanna see it.

Jones makes DC cry a third time and then DC retires.

Then Jones haters cry some more too.

It depends

It doesn't matter what Jon does, as long as there's a millionth of a grain of salt inside him, GSP fanboys will forever discredit him worse than DC

By the way I think DC is the overarching GOAT over GSP since both are clean

260495.jpg
Jones would get battered at HW off the roids

Hey DC! Nice hairline

DC via smothering.

Side control with his weight on just hammering him away. I can see that.

I and many others felt DC was winning the rounds in the 2nd fight till he got KO'd by the kick.
You and others were wrong.

Jones is just better. He has every physical advantage over DC.
height and reach - check
strength at HW - don't know. DC is a monster at HW
juicing helps though
power - DC
speed - Jones
agility - Jones
cardio - Jones

yes Jones wins 3 - 2 decision.

images

KO

Remember this guy? :

454068659.0.jpg

The haters like to forget in order to discredit DC, but prior to getting KO'd by afternoon breezes, Bigfoot was a juiced up (legally*), iron chinned, heavy fisted, plodding, behemoth. This version of Bigfoot took Mark Hunt to a 5 round war in one of the UFC's best HW fights ever. The Same Mark Hunt who came back and KO'd him in 1 round. This was the man DC KO'd, in fact he was the first man to KO him clean.

images

Exhibit B:

stipe-miocic-champion.jpg

Stipe Miocic. Baddest man on the planet from 05/16 to 07/18, and widely considered the best Heavyweight in promotional history, for breaking the HW title defense record (3). Known for his iron chin and good boxing, many expected Stipe to walk through DC.

GleamingMedicalImpala-size_restricted.gif

Jones don't want none of Popeyes and Pepsi DC, he made that abundantly clear on 11/02/2018 during the UFC 235 kickoff Press Conference.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

That's how the third fight should go.

At HW and extensive USADA + VADA testing.

With DC being 255 and Jones off roids, DC has a good chance of
having sweet revenge and teaching young junkie sociopath a lesson.

Back