Media Jon Jones shoulder strikes Rashad and then tosses him around like a child

Jones also did it to Glover.

At least post the original unphotoshopped one so you can see Jones just doesn't want to explain himself to the police.

yv3Ce2e.png

(the reality if you can't tell is Anderson is telling everyone a story)
the irony of this pic.
Gus is a convicted felon and doesn't Connor have criminal assault and rape charges against him?

Conor was generating more force, Jones was using it to keep Rashad's focus away from the trip, whilst Conor was using it to damage.
I think the height / head position also made a difference in those regards

In Rugby in the southern hemisphere they used to have weight divisions in little league junior high Rugby.

In Australia k-6 and 7-12 schoolboy rugby during the years of at least 95-08 did not have weight divisions.

Conor learned from the GOAT it seems. Greats recognize greats is what they say

You are a pathetic pansy, jon. Trying to ride the wave of someone who actually has the balls to move up a few weight classes? How's the cut/duck for the Reyes fight coming?

IDK about the strongest, but definitely the most versatile from that position. For someone with such a long reach he uses it like a bullying, close range fighter. When he used the clinch to beat down Glover I knew Jon had some answers for Gus come second fight. I mean, we knew Jon's good at greco, but I didn't think he'd use it so offensive for strikes. Dude literally wore Glover out up against fence and snatched up an arm...

Jones could've been such a beast wrestler had he developed like in fighting. It's only natural to put accomplished wrestlers above him in all areas including strength, but I think DC's probably the best wrestler who made it work in MMA, and Jones handled him.

That's a trip, not a toss.

Also, according to Jones himself, Shad could get the better of him in pure wrestling when they trained together at Jackson's despite the fact that Jones claims that he tooled him every time they spared from day 1. Shad has always had very underestimated wrestling on her for some reason.

Conor was generating more force, Jones was using it to keep Rashad's focus away from the trip, whilst Conor was using it to damage.
Let's just put Conor against Jones, since he can generate more force in the clinch than Jones. He can probably punch harder and wrestle better too.

You are "literally" a chickenshit, jon. You've ducked Rumble and the entire HW division. In fact, you are "literally" such a chickenshit that you would rather starve and dehydrate yourself than fight guys your size. @DivineMind

Listen TFF, you are mistaken.

Please, buy Jon's next PPV and have an open mind.

Comical how much bigger and more leverage Jones has.

What a coward for ducking HW.

Conor could generate more power by being shorter, and kind of jump into it.

He landed some nice shoulder strikes against Smith as well.

Last edited:
But, of course, Conor's shoulder strikes are another level. He even KTFO Cowboy with them. We can't compare, it is just alien level.
{<jordan}

Back