Media Jon Jones shoulder strikes Rashad and then tosses him around like a child

Pretty sure I saw Silva doing it first in the ufc...

Jones has used it in a few fights

I think Cerrone nose was already pretty fragile before this fight but a
Shoulder to the nose would cause it to break pretty easily

The evolution of the shoulder strike!
shoulder-goes-vs-tiger-3-gif.714585

andersonsilvashoulderchael.gif

UnpleasantChillyAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

SingleUnripeLeafbird-size_restricted.gif

Who else has broken the nose and busted the eye of his opponent with 4 sholuder strikes ??? I'll wait.
who has also stood there like a stunned mullet doing sweet FA while letting someone actually get away with doing it 4 times? At least Rashad moved his damn head

I've hear people upset saying "why is everyone saying Conor invented should strikes....he clearly didn't". I haven't heard anyone literally say this, only they never have seen a person generate such damage with them in a small amount of time, and that is honestly truth. Hendo landed some good shoulder strikes against Wand in Pride, when Jones was still ratting out kids in high school for blazing. Still, I think all of us were confused as to what happened in real time and surprised they broke CErrones nose and did so much damage upon the replay.

i was one of the biggest jon jones hater in 2012 but u gotta give the man the credit he deserves. no one in mma is as more skilled than he is.. past or present
Funny, I was actually a huge fan of his up until he started popping for steroids. I think at that point, you seriously have to re-evaluate your fan status, no matter how great he was. I wish he made a serious comeback and stopped pissing hot for picos and stopped having events moved, then I could they to get behind him but home boi pissed hot and then just kept pissing hot. How can anyone respect a person like that and not take Ito question everything they've done? Mike Russell even exposed he was up to sketchy business all the way back in the Shad fight.

Funny, I was actually a huge fan of his up until he started popping for steroids. I think at that point, you seriously have to re-evaluate your fan status, no matter how great he was. I wish he made a serious comeback and stopped pissing hot for picos and stopped having events moved, then I could they to get behind him but home boi pissed hot and then just kept pissing hot. How can anyone respect a person like that and not take Ito question everything they've done? Mike Russell even exposed he was up to sketchy business all the way back in the Shad fight.
ok u want me to tell u facts?

he got positive 2 times vs dc and gus

he beat the two of them in th rematch "CLEAN"

again CLEAN

who has also stood there like a stunned mullet doing sweet FA while letting someone actually get away with doing it 4 times? At least Rashad moved his damn head
Not many guys had attemped to do that, that's why the answer it reduces to Donald. Are you blaming Cerrone then ?

Jones doing picos of damage with those shoulder bumps.

Cowboy a damn casual.

Here comes the moron argument: "but we never saw a shoulder strike broke someone's nose". Well, here is my answer: I never saw a nose so fragile before! Just because it did more damage than usual doesn't make it some sort of an unicorn technique never utilized or seen before.

We should see how your nose can take those shots from Conor.

Im not gonna look for it but im 99.9% sure shoulder strikes were thrown in Pride.

Sakuraba maybe?

Back