Media Jon Jones shoulder strikes Rashad and then tosses him around like a child

That Shoulder Strike is nothing like the one Conor invented it had much more explosion. That throw however is another evidence why Cormier must be paying UFC to keep him higher than Conor in P2P Rankings

Wow, huge strength differential. No USADA for that one, huh?

i was one of the biggest jon jones hater in 2012 but u gotta give the man the credit he deserves. no one in mma is as more skilled than he is.. past or present
Dj is close

Jones knows it too, couldn't even look the GOAT in the eye
s5QxvOWQlZi0cDM4G5xyxCvg_PUc8RVIqNZ9VbPiqT4.jpg
Damn Conor is tiny

You can tell Jones is juiced up real good here. The UFC refused to release test results for this card as well. Suspicious for sure.

Jones is still the only champ to defend that belt like a mother fucker. Conor and the other champs have crumbled and King Picogram still stands. I wonder if we'll ever see the guy actually lose or will he retire undefeated?

ok u want me to tell u facts?

he got positive 2 times vs dc and gus

he beat the two of them in th rematch "CLEAN"

again CLEAN
Wha brah? I must be confused regarding the " CLEAN " part.

Jones never beat DC clean: he had lil girl T levels for the first fight, busted for clomephine and PED's at canceled UFC 200 and then. used for roids in the rematch.
Vs Gus: He got trashed in the first fight in a highly controversial decision and then in the rematch, had such illegal results that they had to move the event for steroids in his system.

There's nothing clean about it, IMHO. Like I said, I used to love the guy, actually bought into his humble holly roller schtick, loved his skills, but I just can't get behind the fact that he keeps on cheating after getting caught, but still I admit he is one impressive fighter when you take the juicing controversy away.

i was one of the biggest jon jones hater in 2012 but u gotta give the man the credit he deserves. no one in mma is as more skilled than he is.. past or present
He's well rounded, for sure. But all this steroid shit can't be ignored.

I'd say GSP had the better career. Better explosive wrestling (blast singles/doubles as opposed to clinch trips), better striking setups, and never pissed hot. This whole forum has completely ignored the fact that Jones won his last fight by split decision against what is basically a journeyman MW. IMO he's been using banned substances for so long, and with all the scrutiny now, he can't use (or can only micro dose) and his performances have shown.

Reyes is going to surprise a lot of people. I honestly think Jones doesn't have the testosterone to go five rounds wrestling and striking anymore. Hence why he stood with a hard hitter in Santos for five rounds when, on paper, he probably should have finished him via grappling.

We'll see.

He's well rounded, for sure. But all this steroid shit can't be ignored.

I'd say GSP had the better career. Better explosive wrestling (blast singles/doubles as opposed to clinch trips), better striking setups, and never pissed hot. This whole forum has completely ignored the fact that Jones won his last fight by split decision against what is basically a journeyman MW. IMO he's been using banned substances for so long, and with all the scrutiny now, he can't use (or can only micro dose) and his performances have shown.

Reyes is going to surprise a lot of people. I honestly think Jones doesn't have the testosterone to go five rounds wrestling and striking anymore. Hence why he stood with a hard hitter in Santos for five rounds when, on paper, he probably should have finished him via grappling.

We'll see.

There is literally no argument that GSP is more skilled than Jones. The Canadian loses everywhere

Jones has better striking, better wrestling and better ground game

It is easy not to fail drug test when you are either not getting tested or you know in advance when you are gonna be tested

GSP has never been truly drug tested before a fight

Lol at all of the, “steroids didn’t help so and so get the same results”. No one has ever argued that Jon wasn’t great without them. But they are a difference maker and at the highest level they could be the deciding factor. There’s a reason fighter’s take them.

There is literally no argument that GSP is more skilled than Jones. The Canadian loses everywhere

Jones has better striking, better wrestling and better ground game

It is easy not to fail drug test when you are either not getting tested or you know in advance when you are gonna be tested

GSP has never been truly drug tested before a fight

Except, ya know, every single UFC fight. USADA came down on fighters, but there's always been pre and post fight tests by the local commission. Not to mention he fought Bisping under USADA. And was willing to be for independent testing against Hendricks just before USADA...which Hendricks declined.

Jones went through the same - except he pissed hot and continues to somehow hold the metabolites of the most notorious oral steroid years after. Again and again.

And I disagree with the first part. Jones does not have better striking than GSP, and the comparisons with wrestling are very different considering GSP is a freestyle wrestler and Jones is predominately a GR wrestler. At least in the cage.

Apples and oranges, but one has never pissed hot and one continues to do so, for years. Draw your own conclusions.

Jones also did it to Glover.

Jones knows it too, couldn't even look the GOAT in the eye
s5QxvOWQlZi0cDM4G5xyxCvg_PUc8RVIqNZ9VbPiqT4.jpg

At least post the original unphotoshopped one so you can see Jones just doesn't want to explain himself to the police.

yv3Ce2e.png

(the reality if you can't tell is Anderson is telling everyone a story)

If it weren't Conor that did it we wouldn't be hearing a thing about it. That and if the fight went longer than it did. It's definitely not a normal game changing technique. It just happened to break cowboy's nose which I don't think would happen that often overall.

Except, ya know, every single UFC fight. USADA came down on fighters, but there's always been pre and post fight tests by the local commission. Not to mention he fought Bisping under USADA. And was willing to be for independent testing against Hendricks just before USADA...which Hendricks declined.

Jones went through the same - except he pissed hot and continues to somehow hold the metabolites of the most notorious oral steroid years after. Again and again.

And I disagree with the first part. Jones does not have better striking than GSP, and the comparisons with wrestling are very different considering GSP is a freestyle wrestler and Jones is predominately a GR wrestler. At least in the cage.

Apples and oranges, but one has never pissed hot and one continues to do so, for years. Draw your own conclusions.

96DA194A-5557-45A4-AD7D-7E7B6746E276.gif

Could be the strongest guy in the clinch ever. Did well against DC there as well.

IDK about the strongest, but definitely the most versatile from that position. For someone with such a long reach he uses it like a bullying, close range fighter. When he used the clinch to beat down Glover I knew Jon had some answers for Gus come second fight. I mean, we knew Jon's good at greco, but I didn't think he'd use it so offensive for strikes. Dude literally wore Glover out up against fence and snatched up an arm...

Back