Jon Jones shall be victorious - 2002 OG account bet

There can be only one. I accept your account bet.

OG here! Respect.

lol not gonna lie, nervous about it but it will give this forum a little extra excitement for the fight. And I can get behind that.

lol not gonna lie, nervous about it but it will give this forum a little extra excitement for the fight. And I can get behind that.

No worries. DC's got this 4sure and besides he's got the sensei with him. The force is strong!

WAR DC!!!!!!!!!

I just want to see what the outcome is going to turn out to be.

Will watch this thread.

yesjacknicholson.gif

No worries. DC's got this 4sure and besides he's got the sensei with him. The force is strong!

WAR DC!!!!!!!!!

I sincerely hope so. If not, it's been fun sherdog. I hate jones so much I can't let one of his nuthuggers throw down the gauntlet, unchallenged.

Betting for accounts ? Isn't that like betting nothing ?
I don't unstand it.

These bets make the fight just that more exciting.

If it gets bigger and grabs more attention I might do so.

Give us our 25 mins of fame. Not everyday you get an account bet between two 13 year vets. Plus a fight of this magnitude deserves it.
Two arguably undefeated fighters that haven't fought cans in the UFC and are now fighting for the title is also very rare. In fact, it might be the only time it's ever happened. This has
History written all over it. Just like Jones' time with the title.

Betting for accounts ? Isn't that like betting nothing ?
I don't unstand it.

Kind of. But it shows a lengthy investment of time and interest in MMA.

12uKqQvzLq2Jm8.gif

Ps. You're a silly bitch SanShou, and can probably say byebye to your account, but you deserve HESPECT! Talk is cheap, thankyou for stepping up to make this interesting!

Back