Jon Jones shall be victorious - 2002 OG account bet

TS is without a doubt...

bustedtees.793863bc-0846-4493-a052-7d200415.gif

Much respect for throwing out that challenge considering how close this fight could be.

Man this is interesting. I will be fun to see who's ballsy enough to take the bet.

eOpK9Rx.gif

Wonder what happened to those ''bet the house on DC'' folk?

Haha!! OP gonna lose his account. No one will accept his bet though unfortunately.

Jones has the reach which will be difficult for DC to overcome but I am still going with DC on this.

Put up or shut up. Your account is old enough TS would accept your bet.

I've thought about quitting this site, and quitting MMA altogether if Jon Jones wins this fight. I just haven't out and said that because I don't want to jinx this for DC. I always jinx things.

You just said it, heard it hear JJ will win now lol.

Haha!! OP gonna lose his account. No one will accept his bet though unfortunately.

How would he lose his account if no one accepts his bet?

I wouldn't take his bet either man, dont worry about it.

Someone already accepted his challenge. Does your parents or caretaker know your on the computer this late?

I'll accept if no-one else has. Not 2002 age account but almost 5 times as many posts and it is my one and only sherdog account.

Last edited:
Someone already accepted his challenge. Does your parents or caretaker know your on the computer this late?

You must be dense or stopped reading the thread. Its ok though ill explain it for you. He said thanks but no thanks because he it waiting for someone with an account that is around his in age or at least close. But once again, its ok man.....:wink:

A 13 year old account. Man. Tough to survive on sherdog that long.

Not really, it's more of a combination of not being retarded and respecting the sport.

I'll do it, but the premise is I don't really give two shits about the year of sign up whatsoever when reading opinions. Probably better suited towards someone who cares about that sorta stuff...

As for the winner of the fight, I'm giving it acoin flip so at best you get an "I don't give a fuck about the account" award, and get to brag/bitch about a coin flip win/lose.

Probably not the sherdogger you're looking for...

I'll accept if no-one else has. Not 2002 age account though...

It looks as though he wants an account that is 05 or older.

Edit. Maybe the 06 above me will get it. Either way this fight tomorrow will be sick.

It looks as though he wants an account that is 05 or older.

Edit. Maybe the 06 above me will get it. Either way this fight tomorrow will be sick.

I'll never understand belt, year, join date when talking about a sport.

I have been watching since '98, no not a fucking lie, I only came here after TUF because I never knew so many people watched or wanted to talk about MMA.

The account value is nothing to me, other than the fact that it shows you were actually around, but since I don't lie ; it's meaningless.

No one would or should take this bet if they value that, but since I don't ; it's more of a joke than anything else.

I get his, I give it back to 'em anyways so he can average 1 post every few months apparently... he wins mine, he get an '06 that will just sign up and be a 2015 baby that doesn't care. I don't see how that is relelvant when the account is free and getting a new one based on numerical value, to me, is irrelevant.

Sub note 1 : is it even enforced? Say it does happen and one of us just doesn't cough it up. Does anything happen?

I'll never understand belt, year, join date when talking about a sport.

I have been watching since '98, no not a fucking lie, I only came here after TUF because I never knew so many people watched or wanted to talk about MMA.

The account value is nothing to me, other than the fact that it shows you were actually around, but since I don't lie ; it's meaningless.

No one would or should take this bet if they value that, but since I don't ; it's more of a joke than anything else.

I get his, I give it back to 'em anyways so he can average 1 post every few months apparently... he wins mine, he get an '06 that will just sign up and be a 2015 baby that doesn't care. I don't see how that is relelvant when the account is free and getting a new one based on numerical value, to me, is irrelevant.

Yeah, I agree. I just like watching account bets unfold and whether people will eat their crow when they lose. I just cant wait to see this fight either way.

Back