Jon Jones shall be victorious - 2002 OG account bet

There can be only one. I accept your account bet.

734b3tm.gif

12uKqQvzLq2Jm8.gif

Ps. You're a silly bitch SanShou, and can probably say byebye to your account, but you deserve HESPECT! Talk is cheap, thankyou for stepping up to make this interesting!

Doing it for the people that want to see DC win, so probably not you.
Anyway thanks for the hespect but I expect to be around after the fight.

This just made the fight even better

Props to a solid account bets

ali-g-respect-o.gif

SanShou, what makes you so convinced that DC's gonna win? Not being sarcastic just curious. I was convinced too, but now it really seems like a 50/50 fight

That's the spirit!

I hope you win. I hope DC wins.

But i don't think it's going to happen.

Goodluck!

Now this thread is going somewhere. Here is the question OP. Is this an I get your account bet or loser leaves town with a ban bet.

no joke this makes me 20% more excited for a fight I thought I could not possibly be more excited about. huge respect to both of you, be men of your words when the time comes for one of you.

Damn, I'd say I'm in, but SanShou took it first it seems.

Like a boss.
I think DC is going to dominate so I think you will be around. Then you should copy this thread's url and post it in your signature for eternal respect :p

Give us our 25 mins of fame. Not everyday you get an account bet between two 13 year vets. Plus a fight of this magnitude deserves it.
Two arguably undefeated fighters that haven't fought cans in the UFC and are now fighting for the title is also very rare. In fact, it might be the only time it's ever happened. This has
History written all over it. Just like Jones' time with the title.

True true, this has got to be a first of an account bet between two 13 year vets here on sherdog, a battle of the OG!!

Jones vs Cormier is going to be one for the ages and I truly can't wait for this fight to happen

True true, this has got to be a first of an account bet between two 13 year vets here on sherdog, a battle of the OG!!

Jones vs Cormier is going to be one for the ages and I truly can't wait for this fight to happen

Hoping Jones wins, but BIG respect to both you OG's.

SanShou, what makes you so convinced that DC's gonna win? Not being sarcastic just curious. I was convinced too, but now it really seems like a 50/50 fight

Good question and after analyzing it a million times in my head it came down to two simple things.

1. Jones' footwork isn't very good. And he can't turn and run for 5 rounds.... I hope the ref doesn't allow it anyway.

2. Jones' success with striking is due to his opponents' wariness of his takedowns. DC would love nothing more than Jon trying to wrestle with him so he won't be hesitant at throwing his bombs.

Like a boss.
I think DC is going to dominate so I think you will be around. Then you should copy this thread's url and post it in your signature for eternal respect :p

Good idea lol

Good luck man. I'll also give you a day to say your farewells/clean out your inbox if you would extend the same courtesy to me.

Pretty gangsta you guys.

One question.....will the loser get a chance to issue a parting statement before they leave or will they be banned before Jones drops DC's lifeless body to the floor?

J/k I want DC to win.

That's why Jones will win

edit:

Good luck man. I'll also give you a day to say your farewells/clean out your inbox if you would extend the same courtesy to me.

this answers my question

Back