Jon Jones Return. Better? Worse?

Will Jones be better or worse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hope he comes back soon , he is the real GOAT

Before he was only training when he had a fight booked, now he's at it every day, I think he's gonna be on another level to what he was before.

Needs 'Who the hell knows' option,because thats the only true answer.

DC is going to get slammed on his head by UberBones when he returns

All those who said a little to a lot worse, take a bow.

Didn't vote back then but I would have voted for

Same as before

I didn't expect any huge improvements, and I thought the DC fight would have been a lot closer but DC ended up pulling out anyway.

We really can't tell too much from one fight back after a year and a half off. Not everyone can be a Dom Cruz in their return fight.

He's on his way to becoming more than the GOAT.

If he moves up to HW and does just as good there as he's done at LHW, there will be no denying he's the best ever.

I guess every thread needs that option... why share an opinion when nobody knows.

lol, I was the first, this is my thread thank you.

To me was very clear, why?

His perfomance was just too good, he was surreal, he was close to being considered the GOAT.

Then... you have a LONG layoff, scandal, legal problems, and CHANGE ON YOUR NORMAL TRAINING, the training who made you, for many, the GOAT.

It was just impossible to me, he gonna comeback JUST as good as before, too many changes, too many problems, long layoff, ring rust.

He is still a beast, thats why he still gonna comeback great, but never as good as before. Simple.

(I have to admit, when I saw the amazing Dominick Cruz comeback, I doubt about this Jones prediction.. lol. But I was right at last)

PD: WHAT? THIS IS NOT MY THREAD? I MADE ONE AND WAS JUST THE SAME !! WHY I RECIEVE AN ALERT THEN ? I DONT UNDERSTAND

lol, I was the first, this is my thread thank you.

To me was very clear, why?

His perfomance was just too good, he was surreal, he was close to being considered the GOAT.

Then... you have a LONG layoff, scandal, legal problems, and CHANGE ON YOUR NORMAL TRAINING, the training who made you, for many, the GOAT.

It was just impossible to me, he gonna comeback JUST as good as before, too many changes, too many problems, long layoff, ring rust.

He is still a beast, thats why he still gonna comeback great, but never as good as before. Simple.

(I have to admit, when I saw the amazing Dominick Cruz comeback, I doubt about this Jones prediction.. lol. But I was right at last)

PD: WHAT? THIS IS NOT MY THREAD? I MADE ONE AND WAS JUST THE SAME !! WHY I RECIEVE AN ALERT THEN ? I DONT UNDERSTAND

Your thread? No, my thread.

I made a similar thread like a month ago (but asking about his performance against Cormier in the second fight), and everyone said Jon Jones comeback much better than before and to me thats hard to believe.

He was doing just TOO good before, when he become champion and defended all those times, to me that was the prime Jon Jones.

He now has bulked and is training more, but is hard to believe (to me at least), he can become something better. (bulking is just slowing down and draining cardio imo, punching power is someting you born with)

IF HE CAN DO IT (become even better)... to me, he gonna be without a doubt the best ever (for some years, until Conor McGregor becomes tri champion defeating Robbie Lawler)

Bud, similar threads get made all the time. Happens to everyone.

Your thread? No, my thread.

lol, this was

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...sion-again-easily-struggling-or-lose.3129685/

"I love Jones, but the me is impossible to him to comeback even better than he was before.

I think the comeback gona be very close, just like Cormier vs Jones 1

To me Jones gonna need some fights to reach his better performance again, he has been away for a lot of time.

I think he gonna win anyways, but is crazy to me everyone thinks he just gonna comeback like a superman destroying everyone after all things he has gone through"

We really can't tell too much from one fight back after a year and a half off. Not everyone can be a Dom Cruz in their return fight.
dom cruz actually had time off. his knee was jacked. and it was years

jones was off 14 months. he wasnt injured and in the gym

jones moved to Abq to train full time
jones quit recreational drugs and alcohol
jones went beast mode in the weight room

jones came out and fought the weakest competition hes had in 11 fights except maybe chael. OSP didnt have a training camp and already had cardio issues. the fight was at a snails pace. OSP fought the final 3 rounds with a broken arm and gassed. jones looked good for about 2 of 25 minutes

not impressed

I put 'A little worse' - though this could be because OSP was not engaging him much.

Back