Media Jon Jones responds to Dana White; asks to be released

Lol it's always great when one of the stars takes a stand against Dana, but let's be serious here, the UFC stuck with Jon despite all the stupid shit he's done (yes I know it's all for the sake of money but still), Jon owes them for that. Heck they made up the fucking Picograms bullshit for him.

Jon deserves to make more, and by that I mean about a mil for each fight.

Don't bite The hand that feeds you Jon, remember all the cover up money the ufc has spent bribing officials and Usada to get you into goat talks

thumb_salvador-arteaga-on-twitter-obigatory-dana-white-oxygen-mask-meme-54003166.png

I refuse to believe Jon Jones was surprised by whatever the amount he requested. He's been in the UFC for 11 years with most of his fights being at the top. Jon Jones knows exactly how the UFC works and how much you can get out of the system.

Futhermore the UFC has been GOOOOD to Jon Jones. Through all his legal issues and USADA stuff they had his back.

Last edited:
Jones didn't ask for that much.

What about his manager, though?

DICEY DICEY!

this pretty much confirms what dana said was true....Jon just admitted he wants what wilder gets or close or half....no mma fighter is going to make anywhere close to what wilder makes...maybe conor can come close.

Back