Media Jon Jones responds to Dana White; asks to be released

How are UFC contracts structured? How long can they keep him idle, without nullifying the contract?
Legally they have to offer a fight every 3 months. Jon could accept those fights and fight out his contract if he chooses too.

All they have to do is keep "offering" fights. They can offer him fights they know he's going to turn down, but it's still an offer on their end.

Not sure the rules on that division-wise. I think they have to offer a fighter that's currently in his weight class. Meaning the offers would be LHW fights and not HW. I can see Jon fighting LHW's and accepting those fights.

Jon might win in the octagon but is a loser in life. Which one is more important?

Isn’t that for his family and friends to decide? Who are you exactly?

40-50% of married couples in the US divorce. Looks like half the population are losers, who can’t figure it out. Hope their dumbass kids can recover from going back and forth to mom and dads every other weekend. Lol, hilarious.

Isn’t that for his family and friends to decide? Who are you exactly?

40-50% of married couples in the US divorce. Looks like half the population are losers, who can’t figure it out. Hope their dumbass kids can recover from going back and forth to mom and dads every other weekend. Lol, hilarious.
Who’s talking about divorce? I’m talking about his rap sheet you inbred fuckin loser.

Jon jones is an out of touch pathological liar. He doesnt understand the buisness which is sad considering how long hes been on the roster.

He just asked a premotion that has protected him from so many things for years now to release him? Good, fuck off then jon.

This "GOAT" is a constant embarassment anyways.

Jones isn't a ppv draw and he should have 3 Ls on his record

Cheating dog

Post the screenshots of the texts that you said you had Dana

Who’s talking about divorce? I’m talking about his rap sheet you inbred fuckin loser.

Oh shit, did your parents get divorced? Lol, my bad bro, I didn’t meant to hit that nerve. You sound like a bitter ex though. It must be rough being such a spiteful hoe. May Jon live in your head forever.

<Dany07>

Last edited:
Back