JON JONES Responds To Being In The News Today.

Weidman

Still my booooy!
@red
Reaction score
12728880_219900558352423_5033090183751600382_n.jpg

Jones was cited for driving without a driver's licence, registration, or proof of insurance back on Jan. 31. But Denise White, CEO of PR and crisis management firm EAG Sports says that her client was pulled over for speeding.

Who is lying here?

Perhaps stop being a perpetual screw-up Bones, and people wouldn't be reporting on your endless idiotic escapades.

Why is Jones driving at all ? Shouldn't he be completed suspended ?

Didn't somebody comment that he still has his licence & registration he just didn't have it on his person?

GOATs gonna GOAT

Jones was cited for driving without a driver's licence, registration, or proof of insurance back on Jan. 31. But Denise White, CEO of PR and crisis management firm EAG Sports says that her client was pulled over for speeding.

Who is lying here?

maybe he was pulled over for speeding, but only cited for driving without a license/registration/proof of insurance?

ie- nobody is lying.

Sigh... he has a teenagers understanding of how big of screw up he is.

A judge could easily look at this as a blatant violation of his probation and send him to jail.

If I was a judge in this case I would be extra harsh considering that he has the means to pay for a ride to go anywhere anytime, so the only two reasons he has to be driving are: a) contempt for the law, or b) he's driving somewhere where he doesn't want anybody to know about.

so it was speeding (obviously it wasnt, right, since someone had the pic of his court stuff or w/e)

but wouldnt speeding fuck him up on his probation and shit

Wondering if DC has it in him to hand out the justice this time.....

I was pulled over in my company's work van... didn't have my license on me (was in my own personal vehicle), no vehicle registration and an expired insurance card (owner's responsibility) in the work van, was speeding and not wearing a seatbelt.

The cop cut me a break, and only cited me for not wearing a seatbelt (which was dismissed in court as we're seatbelt exempt). Could have been worse. Point being, sometimes cops are pretty nice (regarding Jones not being cited for speeding).

I just want to know if this 'effs' up his comeback fight with DC or not.

Sad part is, this is about to get 20 + pages of legal banter, and why he's bad for this or that, and how this is illegal, or that is illegal. Never fails.

A Jon Jones outside the cage issue is the same as Cain's heritage, and the fact that certain groups on this board are obssessed with pointing out that he's American, and not reallY, Mexican. I call that the petty, virgin patrol.

What an idiot. Probably driving to some high school to lecture children about all his mistakes against the law.

Hardly a big deal. I got a ticket for driving an unlicensed vehicle (I just forgot) and no insurance (didn't have my insurance card with me). Just because he got cited for those things doesn't mean they don't exist or that he is a criminal..

I already got an ESPN alert on my phone saying he isn't in violation of his probation.

He's right. The liberal media is just trying to smear him.

Back