JON JONES Responds To Being In The News Today.

Oh, I was assuming his license was suspended, how in the hell he got out of having his licenses suspended for at least a year is beyond belief.

1) DUI in new york
2) Driving with as suspended license in NM
3) Hit and Run with injury

Yet less than a year later he has a drivers license? WTF courts?

Thank goodness for a law and justice system we can all respect.

so it was speeding (obviously it wasnt, right, since someone had the pic of his court stuff or w/e)

but wouldnt speeding fuck him up on his probation and shit

Not at all. Unless he has some special circumstances on his probation, he just pays the ticket and goes on with life. Nothing to see here.

Perhaps stop being a perpetual screw-up Bones, and people wouldn't be reporting on your endless idiotic escapades.
Perpetual? how many times has he screwed up ? twice?
all that hate in your heart is bad for you kid.

12728880_219900558352423_5033090183751600382_n.jpg

Jones was cited for driving without a driver's licence, registration, or proof of insurance back on Jan. 31. But Denise White, CEO of PR and crisis management firm EAG Sports says that her client was pulled over for speeding.

Who is lying here?
He probably was stopped for speeding but they didn't cite him for it. They had to have had a reason to pull him over. And it is pretty common for a cop to cut someone a break on the speeding ticket when they are already giving you 3 tickets worth of fines. And a lot of places no longer waives the fines any more upon proof. No points but they still get their money.

so it was speeding (obviously it wasnt, right, since someone had the pic of his court stuff or w/e)

but wouldnt speeding fuck him up on his probation and shit
Nah, speeding is a traffic offense. Totally separate from a criminal offense unless the terms of his probation have specific driving limitations. Not a lawyer, just been there and done that.

I was pulled over a couple years ago for speeding. It was like 2 am and the cops were looking for drunk drivers. I forget my wallet, only reason I was out was to pick up a drunk friend with benefits.

I was cited for the same thing Jones was, went to court, provided proof and didn't even get fined at the end of it even though I could of.

This shit isn't really a big deal.

Oh, I was assuming his license was suspended, how in the hell he got out of having his licenses suspended for at least a year is beyond belief.

1) DUI in new york
2) Driving with as suspended license in NM
3) Hit and Run with injury

Yet less than a year later he has a drivers license? WTF courts?

1. Correct.
2. Ummm no.
3. Wrong again.

Come with facts yuh dummy.

Back