JON JONES Responds To Being In The News Today.

This is better than him singing.

I will not fall for the racist propaganda at Sherdog.

Jones is a victim.

Sigh... he has a teenagers understanding of how big of screw up he is.

A judge could easily look at this as a blatant violation of his probation and send him to jail.

If I was a judge in this case I would be extra harsh considering that he has the means to pay for a ride to go anywhere anytime, so the only two reasons he has to be driving are: a) contempt for the law, or b) he's driving somewhere where he doesn't want anybody to know about.
His license isn't suspended. He wasn't under the influence. He has every right to drive wherever he wants. That's not contempt for anything, except the speed limit. When you get pulled over without your license/other documents here in MD, you have 72 hours to produce them and it gets immediately resolved and the tickets are thrown out. No idea how they do it in NM, but this isn't a big deal, even with his history of being a complete moron with no regard for public safety.

I don't think this is a big deal. Driving without a license is just a fine, minor offense assuming he didn't have his taken away already before. This shouldn't violate any parole.

Or you're just stupid.

Why do you keep getting caught. If you're going to do shit anyways, be smart about it. You can't fix attitude.

Hardly a big deal. I got a ticket for driving an unlicensed vehicle (I just forgot) and no insurance (didn't have my insurance card with me). Just because he got cited for those things doesn't mean they don't exist or that he is a criminal..
Being on probation does actually mean he's a criminal. He committed a crime.

Jon doesn't get it.

He never gets it.

Why doesn't he see the problem?

Because I believe that he is a diagnosable psychopath, that's why. Read the symptoms.

Obviously the laws and police differ from state to state, and country to country. I live near Washington DC now, but I kept my Canadian drivers license. It's like a get out of jail free card. I've been pulled over a cpl times ( illegal turn through a parking lot, and driving in HOV lane by myself... Car pool lane ). I just smile hand em my license. They call it in. I have no warrants. So, they just tell me to not do it again, and kick me loose. Funny thing... I've never been asked for registration, or insurance by these US police.

But, it's really up to each individual cop what they do, or don't do. So no speeding ticket means nothing. Where I come from though you would get a huge ticket for not having the documentation. But, you can just bring proof you had the proper license registration, and insurance at the time of the offence. And it's all forgotten. If not... you pay the fine or whatever. But, if your license is under suspension it's a criminal charge.

Someone might want to tell Jon...
Son, you're kinda famous. The cops know what you look like. Get your shit together, man.

I was pulled over in my company's work van... didn't have my license on me (was in my own personal vehicle), no vehicle registration and an expired insurance card (owner's responsibility) in the work van, was speeding and not wearing a seatbelt.

The cop cut me a break, and only cited me for not wearing a seatbelt (which was dismissed in court as we're seatbelt exempt). Could have been worse. Point being, sometimes cops are pretty nice (regarding Jones not being cited for speeding).

You definitely deserved a ticket.

Being on probation does actually mean he's a criminal. He committed a crime.
got it. But being pulled over for those things doesn't mean anything. It's not like he had drugs, a kidnapped girl in the trunk or an illegal weapon. Driving infractions are common and when they happen its hardly a big deal.

maybe he was pulled over for speeding, but only cited for driving without a license/registration/proof of insurance?

ie- nobody is lying.

Nah man, that makes too much sense. Someone has to be lying. Maybe we can sprinkle in some racism and drug accusations to really spice this story up.

His license isn't suspended. He wasn't under the influence. He has every right to drive wherever he wants. That's not contempt for anything, except the speed limit. When you get pulled over without your license/other documents here in MD, you have 72 hours to produce them and it gets immediately resolved and the tickets are thrown out. No idea how they do it in NM, but this isn't a big deal, even with his history of being a complete moron with no regard for public safety.

Oh, I was assuming his license was suspended, how in the hell he got out of having his licenses suspended for at least a year is beyond belief.

1) DUI in new york
2) Driving with as suspended license in NM
3) Hit and Run with injury

Yet less than a year later he has a drivers license? WTF courts?

People wish so bad that he couldn't fight

It is the only way he doesn't take the belt back

petty offence people get charged with this shit on a daily

12728880_219900558352423_5033090183751600382_n.jpg

Jones was cited for driving without a driver's licence, registration, or proof of insurance back on Jan. 31. But Denise White, CEO of PR and crisis management firm EAG Sports says that her client was pulled over for speeding.

Who is lying here?

Pulled over for speeding and it escalates from there. No lies...?

Jon needs to learn the only break one law at a time rule...

If your driving without a license, don't speed.

Back