Jon Jones Potential PED Maskers (.19/1 T/E) Discussion Thread (MERGED)

interesting. Conte would know.

At the time, it was amazing to watch people explain why Conte was full of shit. It basically came down to, "He has a criminal record! And it would be just like a criminal to lie about this to destroy an innocent man!"

Shit, I didn't know anything. All I knew was an endocrinologist (Medical Doctor that specializes in the endocrine system) pretty much said "there is some fuckery going on", and people wanted to quote an USADA Chemist saying that he is clean, I just knew to listen to the guy that understood the endocrine system.
some fuckery going on huh
tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o6_r1_500.gif

I remember this thread;
Hey, I guess that Bryan the retard guy was right all along (which any sensible person would have concluded)...
I still remember the biggest mouths in this thread;

Dbreiden
MilesAboves
skombolis
blaccbeard
efalk1322
mudrubble (b-b-but he was using cocaine!!!)
solidice
egk (the biggest, jones fanboy, bet he's crying at this very moment)
da speeit (''jones is an endurance athlete, hence his low E'')

Where guys at at now?

Looks like it has finally blown up in Jon's face. Estrogen blockers according to Rashad Evans whose source is someone inside Jon's camp. Chael confirms it, but who knows how he knows.

So estrogen blockers point to synthetic T he was cycling off, and makes sense with regards to the highly suspicious low T/E levels.

And that's a wrap on the dude's legacy. Speed, reach, reaction time, cardio for five rounds. We don't know where the man ends and the science experiment begins.

Too bad for Jones. I thought he may be a clean fighter. He's another Lance Armstrong and Anderson Silva. Steroid using cheaters.

I remember this thread;
Hey, I guess that Bryan the retard guy was right all along (which any sensible person would have concluded)...

@Dbreiden83080
@MilesAbove
@skombolis
@blaccbeard
@efalk1322
@mudrubble (b-b-but he was using cocaine!!!)
@SolidIce
@egk (the biggest, jones fanboy, bet he's crying at this very moment)
@Da Speeit (''jones is an endurance athlete, hence his low E'')

Where guys at at now?
If you're going that route, you have to do it like this.

Jon should've taken this one as the warning

He then hid under the Jackson's cage

And now the guy lost 10mill!

I remember this thread;

Dbreiden
MilesAboves
skombolis
blaccbeard
efalk1322
solidice

Where guys at at now?

LOL you're a friggin idiot. Since I agree with Nate Diaz saying everybody is on something my first reaction was to shrug my shoulders. It's never surprised me when any athlete tests positive. I just don't join the hate brigades.

"Everybody is on steroithds" - Nate Diaz

I remember this thread;

Dbreiden
MilesAboves
skombolis
blaccbeard
efalk1322
solidice

Where guys at at now?

Dude you don't get to bang a supermodel because Jones got popped by USADA.

I remember this thread;

Dbreiden
MilesAboves
skombolis
blaccbeard
efalk1322
solidice

Where guys at at now?
I hate Jon Jones so no qualms being wrong lmao

again i am the only one viewing this thread. internet lolz.

At this point, I hope the man gets a four year ban. He deserves it.

Wow, this only continues to look worse for Jones. His whole legacy is now up in the air.

Count me in the corner of those who do not care about PED use. As a fan, I would much rather see guys like Hendo and Couture be able to fight competitively into their 50s rather than lose them 10-15 years sooner.

There is something very wrong about that! if you take a young up and coming fighter who is inexperienced,but who should be faster,stronger,and have better cardio than hendo and couture that young fighter should be wiping the floor with these old guys. It hurts the sport when the older fighter wins because he is using PEDS to extend his career beyond his natural ability to perform. Its not fair,and it hurts the sport.

DC actually had to beat guys like Gus,and Rumble and so on without cheat codes.

Back