Jon Jones partying with lady friend....or Catfished?

The Internet is retarded.. And Jones' description of the car sounds like he was typing out of the sales booklet! lol...

Does it make me a bad person that I've started to like this guy once he started doing really stupid shit?

Depends on what stupid shit you mean. If you mean multiple dui's and endangering the lives of others and crashing into pregnant women, then yes.

Did Jones personally reach out to you and say he was holier than thou? If not then you're purposely looking for reasons to hate and really just being a drama queen.

He repeated that non-sense in most post-fight and regular interviews, talked all this Jesus-filled shit speeches.

went back on betraying his wife again

i hope she divorces and takes like 90% of his money

They're not married.

Also, who Jones bones isn't really any of our business.

I remember when he used to fight. That was cool.

dam you guys act like he owes you something.

lay off JJs nuts everyone just worry about your dam selves. who cares what he is doing let the man handle his biz and you guys handle yours. or does the fact that hes young rich black and has insanely expensive cars and model looking chicks as his Designated drivers bother you that much?

womanizing scumbag? or more like bitches throw it at him knowing all they are gonna get is the D and the boot. sounds like you wish you were him

haha, fanboy went nuts

the guy you quoted is 100% right

Did Jones personally reach out to you and say he was holier than thou? If not then you're purposely looking for reasons to hate and really just being a drama queen.

??

he always preached about being the good guy

now, defending him wont make him let you ride in his car and be his wife

??

he always preached about being the good guy

now, defending him wont make him let you ride in his car and be his wife
You have an unhealthy obsession with Jones. Try going outside and taking a walk or something, hanging out in all these Jones threads has you over stimulated.

You have an unhealthy obsession with Jones. Try going outside and taking a walk or something, hanging out in all these Jones threads has you over stimulated.

obsession?

if the guy didnt keep doing shit in his life i wouldnt matter at all

They are not married, but I'm sure their relationship falls under the common law category at this point if they ever did split up.

If he does in fact keep messing around on her, just goes to show how brainwashed and helpless she is if she keeps putting up with it.

Not really any of our business, but if he does keep screwing up just goes to show he isn't learning a damn thing.

They are not married, but I'm sure their relationship falls under the common law category at this point if they ever did split up.

If he does in fact keep messing around on her, just goes to show how brainwashed and helpless she is if she keeps putting up with it.

Not really any of our business, but if he does keep screwing up just goes to show he isn't learning a damn thing.

yeah, exactly

i was thinking that the US probably had this kind of law that even if youre not married, if you stick together long enough, live together and shit you might fall under the category because of that

yeah, its pretty clear he cheats on his gf and stuff like that, if he still sticks with the guy, its only her fault now

yeah, it would have showed that he hasnt improved much or at all

Back