Jon Jones partying with lady friend....or Catfished?

dam you guys act like he owes you something.

lay off JJs nuts everyone just worry about your dam selves. who cares what he is doing let the man handle his biz and you guys handle yours. or does the fact that hes young rich black and has insanely expensive cars and model looking chicks as his Designated drivers bother you that much?

Everyone knows Jones is a womanizing scum bag... At this point it isn't even news anymore.

Everyone knows Jones is a womanizing scum bag... At this point it isn't even news anymore.

womanizing scumbag? or more like bitches throw it at him knowing all they are gonna get is the D and the boot. sounds like you wish you were him

He has agreement with his fiancee, like 50 shades of Jon Jones and fucking random bitches is included. Thats my guess about his escapades.

Does it make me a bad person that I've started to like this guy once he started doing really stupid shit?

No. I love knowing how someone is despite how they try to present themselves.

Scumbag Jones is way more likable than "I'm not a scumbag" Scumbag Jones.

79Vp266.jpg

hahahaahahahah

"When he forces me to drive his fast scary car" - Well at least he is using this bitch as a deisgnated driver while getting drunk so that's an improvement.

I'd still feel more safe with a drunk driver than a woman driver.

Jones having fun with life. he gives little fuck to mma. still dominated. shit...

If this is a catfish type of thing, I bet it is DC doing the job.
Also, why does Jon think it is a neat idea to own crazy fast cars?
I would not let him ride anything that goes faster than walking speed.

But i'm confused, so some IG skank posted a pic of his back bumper and said she drove it home so now everyone is saying he's fucking her, or getting cat fished? How is he getting cat fished if she drove his car? Unless he met a person claiming to be her online, and then found out the person online was lying about who they really were...he didn't get cat fished.

Back