Jon Jones partying with lady friend....or Catfished?

3Ow5naO.gif

But i'm confused, so some IG skank posted a pic of his back bumper and said she drove it home so now everyone is saying he's fucking her, or getting cat fished? How is he getting cat fished if she drove his car? Unless he met a person claiming to be her online, and then found out the person online was lying about who they really were...he didn't get cat fished.

And if he did, why would he let them drive his car?

And if he did, why would he let them drive his car?

No shit "Ah man you're not the hot shit from Instagram! Ugh. Welp, here are my keys...let's get out of here"

I wonder if anyone ever thought, maybe she saw him somewhere, and when she was leaving thought "Oh hey, that's his car" or even maybe saw him leaving and thought "I'll take a pic of his car and say I drove it!"

IG skanks will do anything for a little attention.

Well if these two show up, you'll know...

950857.jpg

He has agreement with his fiancee, like 50 shades of Jon Jones and fucking random bitches is included. Thats my guess about his escapades.

Yup. As long as the money train keeps making a regular stop at the baby mama depot I'm sure she's good with it.

Does it make me a bad person that I've started to like this guy once he started doing really stupid shit?

you know those high school movies with guys who hang around the asshole/jerk type, playing beta to his alpha?

you're that guy.

doesn't make you a bad guy... pitiful and sad yes, but not necessarily bad in the evil sense

you know those high school movies with guys who hang around the asshole/jerk type, playing beta to his alpha?

you're that guy.

doesn't make you a bad guy... pitiful and sad yes, but not necessarily bad in the evil sense

Ouch..!

Coke doesnt mess with your memory. Booze will tho.

Well, but combine it all- coke, booze, weed, staying up all night, any other drugs he is doing, plus a little brain damage from getting hit in fights/training and running into things in his car.

I guess he isn't the morally exemplary guy he made himself out to be. Let's just hope he doesn't injure any more pregnant women.

Last edited:
Dont care who UFC fighters bang (as long as it isnt my Wife/Mother/Sister) and I dont care what drugs they take outside competition. People are fasinated by this mans life and whether he is a role model. I just want to see him back elbowing DC in the head.

No. I love knowing how someone is despite how they try to present themselves.

Scumbag Jones is way more likable than "I'm not a scumbag" Scumbag Jones.

Definitely this. I won't say I like Jones per se, but he's far more entertaining and authentic like this. Not just another cookie cutter holier than though family man.

Hit and runs are a bit too far, but I don't care how much coke or how many skanks he blasts

What is this, "Days of Our Lives"? I watch the guy fight, who cares about all this crap? Let the guy live his life.

pro athletes had always had hoes on the side and hoes used to be quick back in the day because it was embarrassing to be a side hoe. But things have changed as its no shame being a hoe anymore and side hoes brag about being side hoes.

DC (Frank Underwood) went Rachel on JJ (Peter Russo).

What is this, "Days of Our Lives"? I watch the guy fight, who cares about all this crap? Let the guy live his life.

Well, but you CAN'T watch the guy fight BECAUSE of this kind of crap.

Jones made himself out to be the good guy. He deserves the mocking more than others.

dam you guys act like he owes you something.

lay off JJs nuts everyone just worry about your dam selves. who cares what he is doing let the man handle his biz and you guys handle yours. or does the fact that hes young rich black and has insanely expensive cars and model looking chicks as his Designated drivers bother you that much?

Or maybe it's just the fact that Jones claimed for years to be a holier than thou role model, while in fact being a pretty shitty human being.

Or maybe it's just the fact that Jones claimed for years to be a holier than thou role model, while in fact being a pretty shitty human being.

Did Jones personally reach out to you and say he was holier than thou? If not then you're purposely looking for reasons to hate and really just being a drama queen.

Back