• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jon Jones megathread

whoa-deja-vu-matrix-glitch.gif

If you have to hop right back on social media and use stupid quotes, you have learned nothing and will repeat your past mistakes.
To him it's more important that people believe he has changed rather than him actually changing. Because he probably believes he isn't at fault, rather it's the demons and fairies and witches that are screwing with him.

Well at least he hasn't gone all black sails - he is still looking for redemption.

But yea he fucks up a lot lol.
Redemption? Where are you getting that from? He's just doing his usual "Sorry not sorry".

I no Jon fan obviously but are we sure hes a alcoholic? Just because he sucks with the substance doesn't mean hes addicted to it. He never struck me as the guy whos drinking round the clock or was. Like alcohol dependency

Also if he said he is Idk if I even believe him it sounds like hes using that to make up for him just being wild
Well he needs something to blame lol. Expecting him to take responsibility for his own actions is like asking a fish to climb a tree.

Words…. Cool

lmao, oh shit. And here I was just saying that the perfect response does not exi.... lol

Yeah, Jones is putting this out there like it makes it all go away. Not an apology, not an acknowledgement that he did anything remotely wrong. But rather like he's the victim of circumstances/forces outside his control and he's just going to soldier on and trust God. Bad shit just happens to Jon Jones, Jesus take the wheel.

To him it's more important that people believe he has changed rather than him actually changing. Because he probably believes he isn't at fault, rather it's the demons and fairies and witches that are screwing with him.
Christian mantra!

Little red dudes in the earth!

UFC should release him before he kills someone or gets killed. Jones needs professional help. If your kid is begging someone to call the cops on you your fucked in the head

Same old shit he says every time, dude is a bad joke.

At this point with the evidence of domestic violence, cut him and lock him up. Maybe then he'll actually change, if not then fuck it, just let him drink and drug himself away. There's no way this is the first time he's put hands on that woman.

I wish him the best. If not for his sake for his daughters. Seeing your pro fighter father put his hands on your mom is usually not good for making good life choices down the road. That's not normal behavior.

20 years ago mike tyson punched robin givens. his then girlfriend and current Hollywood actress. she had a busted eye and it was on national news.

tyson still continued to fight.
never lost celebrity status

Yeah, no shit. You really can tell who the assholes are by who still supports him.
This is so true. I never get how any decent person can support this narcissistic psychopath. Saying you like Jon Jones is the same as saying you like Adolf Hitler, Harvey Weinstein, Osama Bin Laden etc

Back