Jon Jones megathread

body camera footage should be interesting

It's just going to show how drunk he was and that he was on an emotional rollercoaster. I'm curious to see him headbutt the vehicle, what triggered that action, and if it's even on the footage.

In the other ones I've seen of him, he talks pretty shitty to the cops. It's odd that they specified he was joking when he asked if they thought he could take em all. Cops would usually jump at the chance to throw in another charge, and would typically use those words against him in every way possible.

He could've pushed her off of him, to the side, if she was standing near him, yelling, questioning, or getting in his face. We don't know. I was pretty clear in saying that pushing her into something was what I'm guessing was unintentional, not the push itself. If you push or shrug someone off of you, it's obviously intentional. I'm saying IF her injuries are from a push, and she busted her lip by making contact with an inanimate object, it was most likely unintentional on Jon's part. Reason being: IF he was trying to hurt her face by smashing it against something, her injuries would be more severe. That's all. Holy fucking shit, batman.

He could've muffed her too, to get out of his face, or just because he was being a price, and because he was drunk and shitty, it could've busted her lip/nose. I assume his hand can cover both at the same time. Seems probable. We just don't know. Saying he punched or beat her down is excessive and unlikely due to the charges and lack of injuries.

Honestly, you're arguing semantics. It's not about the severity of the incident, it's about the fact it happened in the first place. And if you want to keep speculating yourself, like you chastised others for doing, maybe we should all play that game.

Maybe he wasn't drunk or on cocaine... what IF he was in the middle of a 'roid rage?

Maybe he wasn't going back to the hotel to get $10k to blow on strippers... what IF he was going to get $20k?

Maybe he didn't mean to rough his wife up... what IF his wife just got in the way of his daughter who was mouthing off because she is tired of her dad abusing her mom?

His a piece of shit and whether you want to agree or not, you're downplaying this situation. Maybe you don't even realize it. Just an FYI, you're not smarter or more aware than all of the rest of us. We know what would happen to her if Jones really and truly lost his mind and battered her, we also recognize that it means little. There does not need to be serious injuries or the "aggravated" attachment to charges to make a situation be considered domestic violence.

I hope CPS gets involved and really fucks his life over, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. The police only WISH they had the power and authority that CPS does.

It's just going to show how drunk he was and that he was on an emotional rollercoaster. I'm curious to see him headbutt the vehicle, what triggered that action, and if it's even on the footage.

In the other ones I've seen of him, he talks pretty shitty to the cops. It's odd that they specified he was joking when he asked if they thought he could take em all. Cops would usually jump at the chance to throw in another charge, and would typically use those words against him in every way possible.
It will show how bad her injuries are too right? I would assume she is on it, sounded like the headbutt was him being frustrated, but yeah that'll be interesting as well, and didn't he say he could beat all the cops up if he wasn't handcuffed? That'll be good lol

It's so random with cops, some are huge dicks, some are super nice and reasonable... maybe he got some nice ones. Or maybe he really was obviously joking, sounds pretty bad.

Honestly, you're arguing semantics. It's not about the severity of the incident, it's about the fact it happened in the first place. And if you want to keep speculating yourself, like you chastised others for doing, maybe we should all play that game.

Maybe he wasn't drunk or on cocaine... what IF he was in the middle of a 'roid rage?

Maybe he wasn't going back to the hotel to get $10k to blow on strippers... what IF he was going to get $20k?

Maybe he didn't mean to rough his wife up... what IF his wife just got in the way of his daughter who was mouthing off because she is tired of her dad abusing her mom?

His a piece of shit and whether you want to agree or not, you're downplaying this situation. Maybe you don't even realize it. Just an FYI, you're not smarter or more aware than all of the rest of us. We know what would happen to her if Jones really and truly lost his mind and battered her, we also recognize that it means little. There does not need to be serious injuries or the "aggravated" attachment to charges to make a situation be considered domestic violence.

I hope CPS gets involved and really fucks his life over, couldn't happen to a nicer guy. The police only WISH they had the power and authority that CPS does.

You've repeatedly said "vicious", "brutal", and "beatdown" with the sole intention of exaggerating the situation to make it seem worse than it is. If you're smart and aware enough to know that isn't an accurate depiction, why are you insisting on doing it? The last paragraph you typed here shows your intent.

Am I downplaying it or being realistic in my speculations? Are you exaggerating or being realistic in yours? It's obvious. He didn't viciously and brutally beat her down. You just admitted that you know that without actually admitting it. Good job.

The shitty side of me that I don't like is secretly waiting for Holm to tweet something out in support of him so I may watch her get destroyed. She probably doesn't deserve that kind of heat, but she has pointy elbows so it's fair game.
Damn bro thats pretty frivolous, do you also make homeless guys do pushups just to not give em money afterwards when their form is off? Lol

It will show how bad her injuries are too right? I would assume she is on it, sounded like the headbutt was him being frustrated, but yeah that'll be interesting as well, and didn't he say he could beat all the cops up if he wasn't handcuffed? That'll be good lol

It's so random with cops, some are huge dicks, some are super nice and reasonable... maybe he got some nice ones. Or maybe he really was obviously joking, sounds pretty bad.

I doubt she'll be on bodycam unless it's a separate one. They wouldn't have had them near each other, and I'm not sure if she actually made an official statement. Pretty sure she waived the no contact immediately too.

You've repeatedly said "vicious", "brutal", and "beatdown" with the sole intention of exaggerating the situation to seem worse than it is. If you're smart and aware enough to know that isn't an accurate depiction, why are you insisting on doing it? The last paragraph you typed here shows your intent.

Am I downplaying it or being realistic in my speculations? Are you exaggerating or being realistic in yours? It's obvious. He didn't viciously and brutally beat her down. You just admitted that you know that without actually admitting it. Good job.

Show me where I've personally said it was a vicious, brutal beatdown. I'll wait, because I don't actually remember using those terms.

You're hung on the severity of the assault, not the entire incident. Like I originally said, that speaks more of you than it does Jones, and yes, you are 100% trying to downplay it with your speculative and hypothetical rationalizations. Well, she wasn't hospitalized, so it's really not a big deal... right?

And yes, I would absolutely love, LOVE to watch CPS make Jones jump through hoops and get his shit together. Do you think that CPS would be satisfied by a 1-day detox stint? Not a fucking chance in the world. They could drug test him for years, and any conditions he refuses to comply with results in prison or his losing his rights to his children. We'll sure as shit find out what kind of man he really is pretty quick and what he thinks is most important.

Exactly why she is still waiting

If you're implying that she's just after his money, she'd be better off to just leave now (or sooner) and get child support while he still has the potential to make millions. If they get married after this, she won't be entitled to that money in a divorce, and he will almost certainly have a prenup to negate any alimony potential.

Show me where I've personally said it was a vicious, brutal beatdown. I'll wait, because I don't actually remember using those terms.

You're hung on the severity of the assault, not the entire incident. Like I originally said, that speaks more of you than it does Jones, and yes, you are 100% trying to downplay it with your speculative and hypothetical rationalizations. Well, she wasn't hospitalized, so it's really not a big deal... right?

And yes, I would absolutely love, LOVE to watch CPS make Jones jump through hoops and get his shit together. Do you think that CPS would be satisfied by a 1-day detox stint? Not a fucking chance in the world. They could drug test him for years, and any conditions he refuses to comply with results in prison or his losing his rights to his children. We'll sure as shit find out what kind of man he really is pretty quick and what he thinks is most important.

Ah...you replied to my response to someone else, and I confused you with him. My fault.

My initial comments to that particular individual were about him exaggerating the severity of the "assault". You seem to be caught up on what I'm saying, thinking that I'm defending Jon or downplaying what he did. I'm not. I'm not at all. I've just been talking to that particular guy about how he's exaggerating it. I'm not saying "it wasn't a big deal", I'm saying it's not as vicious, violent, or brutal as some (him in particular) are making it out to be. You're also speculating on the severity of the issue as well, you just think you're justified because you're automatically taking the woman's side and trying to demonize Jon. The most important thing here is that ALL of us are speculating. We don't know what the fuck happened. We don't know if she was smacking him, calling him names, getting in his face, yelling at him in front of kids, bitching about him grabbing $10k for strippers and blow, or whatever the fuck. We don't know if he came in at 5am and starting yelling, pushing her around, smacking her, pulling her hair, or whatever the fuck. NOBODY KNOWS.

When someone says he viciously beat her down, that's just straight wrong. That's untrue. We know THAT by the severity of the charges and her injuries. That's all we know at this point in regards to the severity of the violence. It was minimal.

Your personal vendetta against Jon, what you think he deserves, how you want him punished, and whatever the fuck else....is irrelevant. I am not condoning or defending the scenario, his behavior, any reasonings he may or may not have, similar situations, or anything of the sort. I'm taking a very neutral and reasonable approach to analysis based on the currently available information. Many of you are taking a much more biased approach.

Do you know his date of birth and is he black? With a possible case of domestic violence and the person is scared to return to the room, I feel like there might be some questions more important to ask than birthday and color as the first 2.

If you're implying that she's just after his money, she'd be better off to just leave now (or sooner) and get child support while he still has the potential to make millions. If they get married after this, she won't be entitled to that money in a divorce, and he will almost certainly have a prenup to negate any alimony potential.
Wrong

You're terrible at debating or conversing. How old are you, man? Where you from?

Are you suggesting that Jon Jones intentionally threw or pushed his lady into a wall or door, and barely caused any damage? Are you suggesting that Jon Jones viciously and brutally beat her down with malicious intent and wanted to cause her serious bodily harm? Are you suggesting that the NVPD charged him with a basic and mandatory misdemeanor DV despite her having vicious and brutal injuries? Where's your head at here, fella? What's your analysis? You think it's being downplayed and her injuries are more severe than what's being reported?

I don't even need to debate. That's the best part. I'm just using your own words.

I know what I said, and I stand by it.

My guess is it was a push, and an unintentional one. Not that he didn't mean to push her, but that he didn't mean to push her into something.

Clearly it frustrates you that all I have to do is quote your own posts. Yes, you're a disgrace.

This guy..

<{walkerwhut}>

Really?

With the John Legend backing track too.. my god

edit: well I guess if she's supporting him 100% on this, repercussions are going to be very minor, Vegas laws are pretty harsh though I hear, so could he do time for denting the police car?

Last edited:
You seem to be caught up on what I'm saying, thinking that I'm defending Jon or downplaying what he did. I'm not. I'm not at all.

Uh huh...

My guess is it was a push, and an unintentional one. Not that he didn't mean to push her, but that he didn't mean to push her into something.

<36>

Back