Jon Jones looking like a HW (pic)

He is one of those guys who always looks in different shape but no doubt he always does great ın the cage

It's been said before but the only one who can beat Jon is Jon.

With HW division as weak as it is he can move up there and dominate as well.
I think he can too. Gonna be a wild ride viewing it, just hope his personal life problems are in the past now.

Jones is gonna reck house when he comes back, I feel bad for Cormier.

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.

The only way McGregor was winning was by 1st round KO and anybody who picked McGregor said the same thing.

Bisping decisioning Silva or Silva KOING Bisping were pretty much the only outcomes likely.

And Fedor vs whatever his name. Great pick.

What are ur other picks?

If Jon cleans out, and I mean literally cleans out LHW, he could pull a conor and refuse to vacate LHW strap.

Considering how weak both LHW and HW are and how often he fights I think Jones defending both wouldn't be hard for him.

Conor has opened the door for many fighters to make brash demands(as long as said fighters are successful)

If Jon cleans out, and I mean literally cleans out LHW, he could pull a conor and refuse to vacate LHW strap.

Considering how weak both LHW and HW are and how often he fights I think Jones defending both wouldn't be hard for him.

Conor has opened the door for many fighters to make brash demands(as long as said fighters are successful)
he needs to bring in mcgregor money first.

Ubër Jones will disembowel Cormier

He looks like a LHW to me. Same as he always does in camp.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.
If you're on that kind of roll, start betting. The odds you will get for dc should be real good.

The only way McGregor was winning was by 1st round KO and anybody who picked McGregor said the same thing.

Bisping decisioning Silva or Silva KOING Bisping were pretty much the only outcomes likely.

And Fedor vs whatever his name. Great pick.

What are ur other picks?

Don't be a hater. Kalmyk is obviously a genius. Probably predicted (1 year ago) that Hillary would get the DNC Nomination as well.

lol risky picks for sure! get outta here

I hope you're right though about DC

he should go for the HWe belt after he beats Cormier again.
That back.

12814328_862803647163181_2499655224565978431_n.jpg

Good lighing, with the right shading, can make many look muscular and huge. Notice the tons of shadowing and how it's in black and white. That will enhance his look. other pics will have him look much thinner..

You're dead wrong again my friend. Jones beat dc while partying his ass off and barely training. Now he's doing the opposite. He's training his ass off. Jones is going to beat dc worse than before. far worse. Maybe even get a stoppage...

would definitely like to see Jones take that HW strap after he runs through DC and dismantles Rumble

JJ will clown DC even worse than in their first fight :)

JJ took DC down and outwrestled him, to make a point... now he will just destroy him

Back