Jon Jones looking like a HW (pic)

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
he should go for the HWe belt after he beats Cormier again.
That back.

12814328_862803647163181_2499655224565978431_n.jpg

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.

lol @ DC fucking him up badly. If you think this is going to happen, you are going to be 10/12.

He may win but it will be a close decision at best.

I expect Jon to do the same thing and win the same way again. DC is getting older. Time is not in his favor for this fight.

Well I think everyone predicted Fedor would win his comeback against what'shisname

Instead of bragging about how good you are at picking fights, how about giving us some insight as to why you're picking DC to beat Jones?

If he beats Cormier in the rematch then beats Rumble, he will be completely done with the LHW division. If he goes up to HW and becomes champ, there is no denying he's the greatest.

I think that Bones is going to crush DC. I also think he should move up to HW. I don't see why he couldn't dominate that division as well and it would make for some really entertaining fights.

It's been said before but the only one who can beat Jon is Jon.

With HW division as weak as it is he can move up there and dominate as well.

Did you really predict Fedor winning his comeback fight?

That's a risky one.

That dude he is sparring with looks legitimately petrified and like he is most certainly questioning his choices leading him to spar with this savage.

Back