Jon Jones looking like a HW (pic)

I picked correctly in Holm vs Rousey, all of Mcgregor's fights, Werdum vs Cain, Cain vs JDS 1, 2 and 3, Cruz vs Dillishaw, all of MM's fights, Weidman vs Anderson 1 & 2.

Only things I have gotten wrong have been Robbie's fights, but they have been pretty close.

DC stops Jones this time.

Again based on what? You're just making claims and you're providing no proof or analysis.

DC had Jones right where he wanted him in the first fight, it was a dogfight his coaches even said that was the fight they wanted and he gassed in the later rounds and got taken down and got taken down in the first round when he was fresh, he got beat at his own game and got grinded out.

Saying 'Well I got this fight right and this one too' isn't gonna convince me Cormier is gonna beat Jones when he couldn't even beat him in the type of fight that would favor him. It was a clear 48-47 and the second and third weren't blow outs for Cormier by any means they were very competitive.

MMA fans are certainly some of the stupidest sports fans on the planet, and this thread proves it.

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.
Shut up bishhhhhh

DC's going to fuck him up so badly it's not enough funny.

I'm 10/11 in picks this year.

I called McGregor knocking out Aldo in round 1, Bisping decisioning Silva, Fedor being victorious in his comeback, etc.

All common sense picks in hindsight but 10/11 is pretty fucking good.

The 1 fight I called wrong was Holly/Ronda even though my gut feeling was telling me Holly was going to win I thought Ronda had the stronger will of the two and that was going to be her winning grace. Didn't mean much when the cold shin bone hit her head.
Oh wow you foresaw Fedors win??

220 @ 6 foot 4 is nowhere near "huge" IMO. Even for LHW. I'd bet money tito is bigger. Having said that he does look a bit bigger than Before... Not sure that is a good thing. I remember when Frank mir came back, looking all swole for his fight against Pe de Pano.. Didnt end well for him.

That dude he is sparring with looks legitimately petrified and like he is most certainly questioning his choices leading him to spar with this savage.
he does but he he obviously isnt. they arent bare knuckle sparring imo

220 @ 6 foot 4 is nowhere near "huge" IMO. Even for LHW. I'd bet money tito is bigger. Having said that he does look a bit bigger than Before... Not sure that is a good thing. I remember when Frank mir came back, looking all swole for his fight against Pe de Pano.. Didnt end well for him.

Funny how mirs body changed so much, almost gets forgotten by all the vitor hate

Let's see how he looks when he steps inside the octagon. The fight is just 2 months away but I'm not sure he's going to keep these mass gains he apparently have.

Considering only 1 person has ever made it out of the 2nd round with conor, I think that is a logical assumption. And conor can beat aldo every single time. If they fought again, aldo would get ko'd again.

Yes, more than likely.

he does but he he obviously isnt. they arent bare knuckle sparring imo

Yeah somebody on here said that's hid wrestling coach so he isn't actually scared but the look on his face combined with me not knowing who he is made this a very funny pic

Man
I hope that thumb toe can support Jon's added muscle
jone-jones-toe.gif

Man I can't help but feel like Jon's cocaine habits helped him so much. How do you break your toe and not give a fuck? He even got interviewed in the ring. And his chin? He's like Tony Montana!

Who gives a fuck about how 'huge' he does or does not look. He tossed DC's wrestling straight out the fucking octagon!

He cuts down to 205 so obviously he looks like a HW being over the HW starting limit.. duh..

That dude he is sparring with looks legitimately petrified and like he is most certainly questioning his choices leading him to spar with this savage.
doubt they're sparring with no gloves on

Back