Jon Jones issues daunting challenge to the new MMA breed

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

How long will it take for someone to break Jones' record ?

I would guess, at least 15 years. Jones is truly once in a lifetime fighter.

GOAT gonna GOAT

ufc6n-7-web.jpg

The most well rounded of all time...the best ground and pound of all time....the best mma wrestler of all time.

Which one of you young dreamers is going to fail four drug tests?

Goat Jones is kind enough to inspire young up and comers, and peoples reaction is to judge him!

Has to be someone that starts fighting in grade school... ala Erick Silva level. :)

How long will it take for someone to break Jones' record ?

I would guess, at least 15 years. Jones is truly once in a lifetime fighter.

GOAT gonna GOAT

ufc6n-7-web.jpg

Newsflash. His record is null and void due to repeated ped violations. He juiced to the title.

Newsflash. His record is null and void due to repeated ped violations. He juiced to the title.
Yet literally hundreds have tried "Juicing" to the title, only to never get there hands on it, let alone become one of, if not the most, dominant fighter to ever step into the cage.

Weird eh, I mean if its that easy why has there only been one?

I've never even really been a big fan of Jones and was admittedly a "hater" for a long time but I can't seem to look past this paradox in the Jones steroid narrative.

Last edited:
The only record Jones holds that doesn't have an asterisk next to it and should be taken seriously is his record for getting caught cheating. He is pretty much tied almost with Barnett by now lol

Dude became champ at 23 in a big boy division. I would be ridiculously arrogant too.

I guess it'll be whoever is given arms that are a foot longer than normal. Gifted but he knows how to use it

Neither do I by yours. It is really embarrassing comparing GSP to Jon "GOAT" Jones... GSP is a good fighter, Jon is a genius, we can't even start to compare. There are levels to this game.

Neither do I by yours. It is really embarrassing comparing GSP to Jon "GOAT" Jones... GSP is a good fighter, Jon is a genius, we can't even start to compare. There are levels to this game.
Sticky Thread:
All Time GOAT poll

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by Tachy, Feb 23, 2019.

Who is the current GOAT?
  1. *
    GSP
    1,010 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Fedor
    766 vote(s)
    27.1%
  3. Silva
    242 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. Jones
    626 vote(s)
    22.2%
  5. Johnson
    39 vote(s)
    1.4%
  6. Other
    108 vote(s)
    3.8%
  7. Aldo
    35 vote(s)
    1.2%

Serious question: When was the last time Jones fought completely clean? No picograms, nothing.

Back