Jon Jones is the most interesting person in MMA

If you're implying that I picked Fedor over Jones, because he's white then it just shows how simple minded you are and I'm not surprised that you find someone like Jon Jones as a interesting persona.
I was making a joke about you talking about ghettos, calm down.

Connor is the most interesting. Selling PPV + attention+ Social media followers = interest. Ps hate him as a fighter.

@Jackonfire mentioned something to this effect about this as well

I’m confused as to how you, and he, thinks this reflects on me. It’s confusing to me.

You don't think you can glean some insight into someone by knowing what interests them?

Connor is the most interesting. Selling PPV + attention+ Social media followers = interest. Ps hate him as a fighter.

Conor is just a salesman, but you're right that he has done that better than anyone else in the UFC.

You don't think you can glean some insight into someone by knowing what interests them?
In a vacuum?
No.

Even the word interest has different connotations to different people, and thinking that you can tells me that you are assigning context to the word that someone may not be.

If you told me that you were interested in lets say, Cristiano Ronaldo - you know what that would tell me? That you’re interested in Ronaldo. It doesn’t even necessarily imply that you have interest in soccer/football/sports etc.

People on this site have the unfortunate habit of inferring things about people based on their opinions about a sport on an anonymous message board. You see it every thread.

Conor is just a salesman, but you're right that he has done that better than anyone else in the UFC.
Yup which makes him the most interesting. Not a fan but his story isn’t too bad either. Ofcourse many others have crazy stories that Jose Aldo movie gave me shivers.

You know the expression "May you live in interesting times"? It's meant as a curse. Interesting isn't always a good thing.

You know the expression "May you live in interesting times"? It's meant as a curse. Interesting isn't always a good thing.
I never implied that it was. So I agree.

Interesting article, and I like the writing style, but MAN is it long. 12000 words if my count right.

I would like to see Jon Jones vs the TJ DIllishaw and Henry Cejudo at the same time.
Better throw Garbrandt in there too. If we're doing a 2-on-1, I think Jones can KO one of them with a kick right off the hop and make it a quick 1-on-1. But a 3-on-1 makes the dynamic more interesting....

I also wanna see eight 115'ers from the WMMA roster take on prime iron-chin Mark Hunt. Tie his arms behind his back so he can't kill any of them, he can only fight with leg kicks.

meh, interesting why ?

He also has more problems than Mayham Miller outside the cage.

He couldn't finish Nick Diaz if he wanted to.

Sorry.

If you want to know what's really interesting...

I have a drinking game any time Jones fights.

Take a shot any time Jones fights dirty.

Eye pokes (a shot per digit)
Oblique kicks (allowed one freebie, lame sally behavior)
Foot stomps (allowed one freebie, lame sally behavior)
Grab shorts (shot)
Grab fence (shot)
Failed test (shot before fight starts)
Fishhook (shot)
Illegal blow (shot)
Suspect behavior (shot)

He needs to learn to stand and fight ONCE without cheating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back