Jon Jones is the most interesting person in MMA

I'm not sure about this one. The article is from 2014?

GOAT. Simple as that.

People need to stop wildly proclaiming GSP, Fedor or Artem as the greatest and start putting respect on young Jon Jones' name.

Without question. Last year I would say that Lord Chael was the most interesting man in MMA. He popped for a record setting amount of PEDs and steroids (6) after all.

But today? Jon is definitely the most interesting man in MMA. He doesn't get enough credit for managing to come back to active competition.

I'm not sure about this one. The article is from 2014?
The article is from before people realized that Jon Jones wasn’t exactly on the straight and narrow, it came out around the same time that Cerrone implied he was a party boy. Before that, despite MMA fans disliking him for being “fake” even back then, his image was reasonably clean with the only knock being the DUI with two models in his backseat but people mostly forgave that pretty quick,

Without question. Last year I would say that Lord Chael was the most interesting man in MMA. He popped for a record setting amount of PEDs and steroids (6) after all.

But today? Jon is definitely the most interesting man in MMA. He doesn't get enough credit for managing to come back to active competition.
An argument can be made that after each layoff he’s looked better than ever before.

An argument can be made that after each layoff he’s looked better than ever before.

And clearly off the juice last time, for suure. Do we even need to discuss who is the GOAT any further? Lets play with the thought of Jones doing steroids before.

Jon beat the shit out of people ON the juice and OFF the juice.

He is the GOAT.

And clearly off the juice last time, for suure. Do we even need to discuss who is the GOAT any further? Lets play with the thought of Jones doing steroids before.

He is the GOAT.
I’m pretty sure even Jones’ biggest detractors would acknowledge that the only strong argument to him not being the GOAT has to do with roids. Which is silly and inconsistent giving the difference in standards of testing when it comes to pre-USADA and post, not to mention PRIDE or some of the more damming suggestions of fighters who fight abroad or may be sponsored by certain countries being on gear.

He is the GOAT.

jUicEhEaD was ALWAYS on the juice
UfRAuDA is a sham!

Jones is undoubtably the most interesting competitor in the history of mma.

jUicEhEaD was ALWAYS on the juice
UfRAuDA is a sham!

Jones is undoubtably the most interesting competitor in the history of mma.

Shouldn't pay attention to the known trolls and their fighter bashing agenda, bud. You know who they are.

Shouldn't pay attention to the known trolls and their fighter bashing agenda, bud. You know who they are.

A bunch of slithering snakes in the grass with their slithering troll agendas, reports have been filed, bud.

I would like to see Jon Jones vs the TJ DIllishaw and Henry Cejudo at the same time.

nah

least interesting

i realised he was a fake fuck in his first few interviews back in 2009

Your posts are all either about Jones, defending Jones or making threads about Jones.

Just saying, kind of weird brah.

Interest is subjective. What people are interested in says more about them than it does the subject of their interest.

Back