Jon Jones is the Goat because he beat former champions myth

Against journeyman lucky Bisping, the worst middleweight champion ever? That fight was cherrypicked af. GSP would have never beaten Romero or Adesanya. You are shameless.
And if you don't think Jones will cherry pick his heavyweight your out of your mind cough cough I will go up to heavyweight but not against someone real big, I will only fight DC a third time at 205 cuz I feel like doing it at heavyweight puts the cards in his favor

Again your arguing nothing I've discredited. You are arguing Jones greatness, I am arguing his greatness over other champions because he beat more champions as a myth. Argue with what I am pointing out not something I already agreed with.

he has history of beating former champions, aka the best fighters in the division.

That’s why people talk about it you brain dead chimp. It’s not even hard to understand.

he has history of beating former champions, aka the best fighters in the division.

That’s why people talk about it you brain dead chimp. It’s not even hard to understand.
And other champions have beat the best fighters in there divisons whats your point

<Lmaoo><{outtahere}>

You are right he is better than Khabib because he beat more champions despite the fact Khabib hasn't had the oppurtunity to beat previous 155lb champs. Good logic!

You are right he is better than Khabib because he beat more champions despite the fact Khabib hasn't had the oppurtunity to beat previous 155lb champs. Good logic!
Hey I just want to let you know I think you’re really stupid

Is Jon Jones the GOAT? Everyone has their myths, for me if you piss hot your excluded but I will admit his skills & intelligence are up there, juice or no juice. However I have heard people say what makes him so good is all the champions he beat? Take Khabib for example, how many champions has he beat? People will say he can't be as good as Jones because he hasn't ran through champions. Here is the issues! How does Khabib get a chmapion like BJ on his record, when BJ can't win a fight to save his life, how does he fight Frankie who changed divisions, how does he fight Benson that was released from the UFC, how does he fight the wheaties box guy who wins 2 loses 2 wins one loses one. Jones had champions on his resume because that is what his whole division consisted of. It is also like people saying mighty mouse isn't as good because he hasn't beaten champions, lol how is he supposed to be champions when nobody could win his belt for the longest time. Not disputing Jones greatness but he has wins against more champions cuz his division consisted of guy that couldn't hang on to the strap.

How long have you been watching MMA? Before Jones started dominating, the LHW division was thought to be the deepest and most elite division in MMA. Plus PEDs are everywhere in high level athletics. Especially pre USADA UFC.

If you don't think it's fair to compare championship victories between Khabib and Jones just compare top 5 wins.

Khabib has 2 maybe 3 if you count Barboza. Then look at Jones... he has 13. (Vitor and Chael were top 5 MW's though) Plus all of the former champions he beat were not that far removed from being champions themselves.

I'm not trying to shit on Khabib's skill either, but he has a long way to go before he catches up to Jones, GSP, Fedor, or Anderson. He probably never will either because he doesn't fight enough.

Last edited:
Did I argue top 5 wins? I argued comparing greatness based on beating former champs. If your not gonna argue what the thread is about why are you here? Like arguing over hillarys emails when talking about a war with IRAN. Can't beat shertards

And if you don't think Jones will cherry pick his heavyweight your out of your mind cough cough I will go up to heavyweight but not against someone real big, I will only fight DC a third time at 205 cuz I feel like doing it at heavyweight puts the cards in his favor
Jon wants to fight Lesnar and Ngannou, so your too big argument is gone. GSP needed grease to fight a LW. LMAO!

no you moron, people say he’s the best because he has beat a variety of fighters who were the best or at the top of the food chain. Multiple top level guys is the main point.

Khabib can be the best by beating multiple top level guys in his division, who the fuck said he has to beat former champs? It’s something Jon did, he cleaned out a division. Everyone who was champ before him, he beat. He left no doubt he is the best of his era. He was also much younger than Khabib is now when he became champion, so those guys were still not far removed from their peaks.

nobody holds it against Khabib, they mention it about Jon because it speaks to his greatness. When you can have your own accomplishment that people talk about in that fashion, then you can be in the goat convo.

you really are pretty dumb though, just stop making threads and try to educate yourself on mma by watching the sport.

Did I argue top 5 wins? I argued comparing greatness based on beating former champs. If your not gonna argue what the thread is about why are you hear? Like arguing over hillarys emails when talking about a war with IRAN. Can't beat shertards
No ones arguing the top 5. Your stupid argument is khabib can’t do anything to change it. Which is FALSE. the opponents have been there he just hasn’t taken them on. And he doesn’t fight quickly enough to “clear” a division. Plain and simple.

How long have you been watching MMA? Before Jones started dominating the LHW division was thought to be the deepest and most elite division in MMA. Plus PEDs are everywhere in high level athletics. Especially pre USADA MMA.

If you don't think it's fair to compare championship victories between Khabib and Jones just compare top 5 wins.

Khabib has 2 maybe 3 if you count Barboza. Then look at Jones... he has 13. (Vitor and Chael were top 5 MW's though) Plus all of the former champions he beat were not that far removed from being champions themselves.

I'm not trying to shit on Khabib's skill either, but he has a long way to go before he catches up to Jones, GSP, Fedor, or Anderson. He probably never will either because he doesn't fight enough.

he doesn’t understand lol

no you moron, people say he’s the best because he has beat a variety of fighters who were the best or at the top of the food chain. Multiple top level guys is the main point.

Khabib can be the best by beating multiple top level guys in his division, who the fuck said he has to beat former champs? It’s something Jon did, he cleaned out a division. Everyone who was champ before him, he beat. He left no doubt he is the best of his era. He was also much younger than Khabib is now when he became champion, so those guys were still not far removed from their peaks.

nobody holds it against Khabib, they mention it about Jon because it speaks to his greatness. When you can have your own accomplishment that people talk about in that fashion, then you can be in the goat convo.

you really are pretty dumb though, just stop making threads and try to educate yourself on mma by watching the sport.
Been watching since ufc 1

No ones arguing the top 5. Your stupid argument is khabib can’t do anything to change it. Which is FALSE. the opponents have been there he just hasn’t taken them on. And he doesn’t fight quickly enough to “clear” a division. Plain and simple.
Ok I'm gonna name the former champs
Conor (Khabib beat)
Eddie (Fights in one fc)
RDA (Khabib beat)
Pettis(Can't get to a title shot and keeps changing weight classes
Benson (Fights in Bellator)
Frankie(Moved to 145 & now to 135)
BJ (Removed from the ufc and hasn't won in years)
So now that you are the brains on the thread tell me how Khabib can change it and fight these above fighters to get a former champion on his resume. Ready set go! Go ahead and call me dumb cuz I just smoked your arguement

Ok I'm gonna name the former champs
Conor (Khabib beat)
Eddie (Fights in one fc)
RDA (Khabib beat)
Pettis(Can't get to a title shot and keeps changing weight classes
Benson (Fights in Bellator)
Frankie(Moved to 145 & now to 135)
BJ (Removed from the ufc and hasn't won in years)
So now that you are the brains on the thread tell me show Khabib can change it and fought these above fighters to get a former champion on his resume. Ready set go!
Why do they have to be champs to mean anything? Jones best two wins were never LHW champ. Gus and DC.

Why do they have to be champs to mean anything? Jones best two wins were never LHW champ. Gus and DC.
The thread was about Khabib not beating former champs like Jones and your reply was he had the opportunities but hasn't done it. Go read the op for fucks sake

Did I argue top 5 wins? I argued comparing greatness based on beating former champs. If your not gonna argue what the thread is about why are you here? Like arguing over hillarys emails when talking about a war with IRAN. Can't beat shertards
Holy shit, it actually hurts to read your replies to people trying to explain something to you.
Jone's isn't better because "he's beaten former champs", it doesn't matter that a lot of his wins were over guys who held the belt. Jones is the considered more of a GOAT because he has higher quality wins in general. Do you understand? Doesn't matter that they're former champs, what matters is how many top quality wins he has, and at this point he has far far far more than Khabib. Khabib will have the opportunity go through contender after contender if he holds on to the belt just like Jones has.

Back