Jon Jones is the Goat because he beat former champions myth

Looks like Jones is going bald is that from the juice

Definitely just genetics there my friend. Look at his father, and his brothers. They all have the same male pattern baldness, same exact pattern of it

The guy was LHW champion at the age of 23. That is a big boy division, and he wasn't even fully developed yet,but he still managed to crush some grown men.

Jon Jones could have been the LeBron James of MMA but he messed it up for himself. His biggest weakness is his need to be socially liked.
Not denying hes great, I am denying saying his greatness is superior to others based upon beating available champs is not valid because other champs haven't had that option.

Looks like Jones is beating the FUCK out of a former champ

xd5q2dq.png
Ya and I acknowledged that in my thread dum dum. Try some reading books for dummies

Poirier is a top 2-5 fighter? Conor is a 2 weight world champion? Demetrious beat a prime Cejudo who is now a 2 weight champion . . . what is your point? Not comparing BJ to Jones opponents I am saying Khabib hasn't got a resume packed with legends cuz they are not available to him like they were to Jon. I'm not addresssing bums outside of bars vs Rampage, Machida, Shogun etc. What is your point? So wait you believe that olympic sized swimming pool pulsing shit?
They are available to khabib he just hasn’t been doing this nearly as long. Khabib could take out Holloway, tony, Justin, etc and he hasn’t. That’s just the fact of the matter. Name 1 fighter who’s fought at 205 actively in the ufc that you think John Jones should have fought that he hasn’t who could legitimately provide a challenge no one else he fought has. Anyone, at any point in his career.

Poirier is a top 2-5 fighter? Conor is a 2 weight world champion? Demetrious beat a prime Cejudo who is now a 2 weight champion . . . what is your point? Not comparing BJ to Jones opponents I am saying Khabib hasn't got a resume packed with legends cuz they are not available to him like they were to Jon. I'm not addresssing bums outside of bars vs Rampage, Machida, Shogun etc. What is your point? So wait you believe that olympic sized swimming pool pulsing shit?

My point was pretty clear. Sure that's life, there's randomness, there's luck. If Khabib wants to bolster his resume' he should fight McGregor again honestly, and beating Tony is a nice notch in the belt too. Khabib hasn't beaten many great opponents, it is what it is. Dustin Porier was the interim champ but he fought a FW for the vacant belt and let's be real...it's Dustin Porier not Shogun or Machida here, or Evans or Rampage. Porier has come along but he's not some killer or all-timer.

Khabib won the belt off Iaquinta and has only defended it twice.

I'm a Khabib fan too, I like him. But he's very far away from where Jones is in terms of legacy right now. (steroids/PEDs withstanding if true).

jones never got finished
never tapped out
never koed
beat the most dangerous fighters in ufc
never needed lucky decision
never cherry picked fights

They are available to khabib he just hasn’t been doing this nearly as long. Khabib could take out Holloway, tony, Justin, etc and he hasn’t. That’s just the fact of the matter. Name 1 fighter who’s fought at 205 actively in the ufc that you think John Jones should have fought that he hasn’t who could legitimately provide a challenge no one else he fought has. Anyone, at any point in his career.
I didn't know Tony & Justin were former champs and not that interm bs that tony had

Not denying hes great, I am denying saying his greatness is superior to others based upon beating available champs is not valid because other champs haven't had that option.
I agree. This is why I put more weight on consecutive wins in the UFC. Fighters don't get title shots fairly. Plus, we don't know who is deciding the rankings and how they are deciding it. So, all these titles of champion and Top 10 are just that, labels.

Therefore, I go with consecutive fights won in the UFC, and I will give more weight to 5 round headlining fights, because they come with considerably more pressure.

jones never got finished
never tapped out
never koed
beat the most dangerous fighters in ufc
never needed lucky decision
never cherry picked fights
And needed dick pills to out grind 40 year old men and middleweights. Could you imagine Khabib with fixing his limp noodle

Same argument people use for Fedor.

This thread is poorly read lol Jesus people. Is Jon Jones great based on variety of skills, tactics, toughness & intelligence? Yes, has be beat great competition? Yes? Is it fair to justify his win over champions as discussion for why he is better than others? No!

Ok smart guy, give us the path for Khabib to beat a bunch of champions? You gonna resign Benson, move Frankie up and give BJ & Pettis a title shot and resign Eddie? Jones has beated a ton of champions cuz none of them could hold the belt, thus creating more champions in his division. When the light bulb goes off let me know. In the mean time stay in England and the fuck out of the United States you **** sucker

first, I’m an American and have most likely been in this country longer than you’ve been on Earth.

nobody will hold it against Khabib if he doesn’t you moron.

People bring it up about Jon because it’s true, lol at thinking LW is a division where someone can hold the belt, when historically, it’s more volatile than LHW.

LHW has a storied history and legendary/HoF fighters, Jon has beat those guys.

Khabib simply needs to beat who is put in front of him and he can be in the GoAT convos. At the moment, he has two title defenses and maybe 3 or 4 top 5 wins.

Jon has more title defenses than that.

<45><Lmaoo> P4p most brutal sherdogger to-date

these kids just think making threads is the right thing to do every time they get a moronic thought in their brain, someone needs to set them straight.

actually, he lost to prime Cejudo.

you’re a moron if you think Cejudo the first time was “prime Cejudo”. He didn’t even know how to strike lol

first, I’m an American and have most likely been in this country longer than you’ve been on Earth.

nobody will hold it against Khabib if he doesn’t you moron.

People bring it up about Jon because it’s true, lol at thinking LW is a division where someone can hold the belt, when historically, it’s more volatile than LHW.

LHW has a storied history and legendary/HoF fighters, Jon has beat those guys.

Khabib simply needs to beat who is put in front of him and he can be in the GoAT convos. At the moment, he has two title defenses and maybe 3 or 4 top 5 wins.

Jon has more title defenses than that.
Again your arguing nothing I've discredited. You are arguing Jones greatness, I am arguing his greatness over other champions because he beat more champions as a myth. Argue with what I am pointing out not something I already agreed with.

Back