Jon Jones is chickening out from Gus fight... (TEXT)

I try not to be a grammar nazi but Bleacher Report is nothing but opinions written in article form with terrible writing and little to no research. It's no more credible than any random thread on here.

With that said, Jones has not accepted. Everyone immediately saying he is ducking is at most a hater and at least jumping the gun. He could want a break to spend time with family. He could have a problem with something in the contract. He could be holding out due to issues in his ongoing contract negotiations. There's any number of reasons for him to have not signed yet. Until we know more anyone saying why he hasn't is talking without knowledge.

He's not goign to accept it, why would he, he's scared like Wandy. Said this long ago.

They are in contract negotiations right now. If anything, Jones is in a better position due to the UFC announcing Gus has signed on for August 30th.

Jones will be the highest paid fighter in the UFC once his new deal is done. He'll sign for the fight.

^this

Until the contract is signed don't believe anything about what anyone says about the fight. Jones is in a perfect position to get the contract he wants. He might appear to be ducking, but he's just trying to get the best deal possible.

UFC's mistake was signing Gus first.

Oh yeah please make the fight in Sweden, Im so going there to cheer on Gus to wreck Jones :D

Yep, Bones looks to be ducking Gus. He knows Gus will whoop his @ss yet again (judges were wrong the first time).

1-He's regnegotiating his contract
2- 1,4,and 5

Nice try try jumping the gun on that and making yourself look dumb.

oh please . jones will take the fight and smash gus . stop dreaming

Jones beat Gus. Nearly knocked that boy out. He doesn't owe Gus shit. Then he went on and faced an even more dangerous opponent in Glover. Broke his shoulder and beat him at his own game. Gus isn't dangerous. He needs to rematch Phil Davis who choked his ass out in the first round, instead his scraping for a fight Sherdog, every major MMA website and the judges all scored for Jones.

If he does not accept the fight, i will laugh so hard. And then he get DC hahaha, that he don't think about ;)

Good for him.... We just trolling yall :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, we gonna post a instagram vid trolling you some more and eventually sign it.

Jones beat Gus. Nearly knocked that boy out. He doesn't owe Gus shit. Then he went on and faced an even more dangerous opponent in Glover. Broke his shoulder and beat him at his own game. Gus isn't dangerous. He needs to rematch Phil Davis who choked his ass out in the first round, instead his scraping for a fight Sherdog, every major MMA website and the judges all scored for Jones.

I wouldn't go as far as saying Gus isn't dangerous.He gave Jones his most difficult fight to date. I do think it helps him that their frames are some what similar, but no need to discredit Gus, he's a great fighter, and a fucking Viking. This is coming from a Bones Jones fan as well. But first and foremost a fight fan.

And Jones, I believe, win win again. I credit Gus for pushing Jones to the limit, showing his durability. I think that's why Jones wasn't afraid to fight Glover the way he did. He was willing to stay in the pocket and trade with a very strong striker in Glover. IMHO,Gus helped create the monster that will possibly take him out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back