Jon Jones is already the GOAT Stats to prove

JJ is overrated he is far from GOAT status he is one of the best LHW's in history (not the best yet) but he is a long way of GOAT status .

1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division
2. Youngest UFC champion
3. Most wins over top ten opponents
4.Longest win streak in UFC History
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)
6. 100% takedown defense( before the Mauler Mauled him to the ground once)
7. First person to submit rampage jackson

I ask you Haters Who in MMA not only UFC history has come in and fought former champion, after former champion over and over again? (Lyoto,Rashad, Shogun, Rampage, Vitor) and possibly one more if he fights Cormier since he is the Last Strikeforce Heavyweight CHAMP! . Not even Anderson Silva has has faced a murderer's row like of that caliber.

Now you can say GSP has the numbers but all the Jones fights have ended in a finish except 3 (Rashad, Alex and recently glover). Compared to GSP, who had alot more than 3 decisions to his resume.

The only other fighter who i think was thrown in to the shark tank early is Daniel Cormier. Wins over Barnatt, Bigfoot, Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Dan Henderson. This Man might be his greatest rival, This fight is going to be epic for Jones's legacy. If he is able to defeat these next 2 adversaries there is not another MMA fighter who has fought nothing but top guys his whole career like this.

AND NOT TO FORGET HE WILL POKE YOUR EYES, DISLOCATE YOUR SHOULDER, ELBOW YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, BLOW OUT YOUR KNEE n CUT YOUR FACE WITH ELBOWS.

He is the BULLY ON THE BLOCK that's why he's the champ

LONG LIVE KING JON JONES

you are all his subjects.

Most wins over top 10 opponents lol

Fedor_Emelianenko_1000823.jpg

1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division - not all GOAT candidates are LHW
2. Youngest UFC champion - not all GOAT candidates were UFC champs or strated their careers in UFC
3. Most wins over top ten opponents - Subjective, not all divisions have same quality of top 10 ranked fighters (some of JBJs opponents were MWs)
4.Longest win streak in UFC History - Yes, UFC
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS) - all fighters are undefeated up to a point
6. 100% takedown defense( before the Mauler Mauled him to the ground once) - not relevant any more
7. First person to submit rampage jackson - LOL, Saku

These stats are quite selective in the way that they are structured so as to exclude the achievements of Fedor, GSP or Anderson from some cathegories.

1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division
2. Youngest UFC champion
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)

I ask you Haters Who in MMA not only UFC history has come in and fought former champion, after former champion over and over again? (Lyoto,Rashad, Shogun, Rampage, Vitor) and possibly one more if he fights Cormier since he is the Last Strikeforce Heavyweight CHAMP! . Not even Anderson Silva has has faced a murderer's row like of that caliber.

Now you can say GSP has the numbers but all the Jones fights have ended in a finish except 3 (Rashad, Alex and recently glover). Compared to GSP, who had alot more than 3 decisions to his resume.

The only other fighter who i think was thrown in to the shark tank early is Daniel Cormier. Wins over Barnatt, Bigfoot, Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Dan Henderson. This Man might be his greatest rival, This fight is going to be epic for Jones's legacy. If he is able to defeat these next 2 adversaries there is not another MMA fighter who has fought nothing but top guys his whole career like this.

AND NOT TO FORGET HE WILL POKE YOUR EYES, DISLOCATE YOUR SHOULDER, ELBOW YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, BLOW OUT YOUR KNEE n CUT YOUR FACE WITH ELBOWS.

LONG LIVE KING JON JONES

This is why I hate Sherdog forums.

Almost every single one of those stats is just plain wrong, or I guess I should say totally irrelevant.

He got DQ'd because he threw an illegal strike. Maybe if he'd studied up on the rules, he'd stop doing illegal things in fights. *cough* Eye Poke *cough*

You know TS, it'd help to know all the fighters of all time before you named an all time great. Sure, it looks like Jones is the LHW GOAT, but there is more than that one division and more fighters than ones that've fought in the UFC.

What Jones has done at LHW is impressive, but if we're talking GOAT, he should move to HW before he should be in that discussion.

I hate JBJ & can't wait for DC to ragdoll him but beside the bias I realize he has done amazing things in a short time & fighting top competition. GOAT, not quite but on the path someday especially if he keeps winning & beating good opposition. Still think AS, Fedor, & Aldo have a better claim than JBJ to GOAT status. JBJ is still young.

JBJ is without a doubt the LHW GOAT up to this point.

You could argue he's the all-time GOAT right now, and you would have valid points.

However, IMO, until JBJ beats Gus clearly and decisively, and until he beats DC, I cannot, in good faith, claim that JBJ is without a doubt the GOAT.

However, if JBJ does that, I will say that I think that solidifies him as the GOAT, and that would be a nearly universal opinion (sans JBJ haters/nuthuggers of other fighters of course).

If he does all that by the end of the year... that's scary to think about.

The best of all-time at the age of 27. What an incredible accomplishment that would be.

Even if JBJ loses to one or either man, what he has done for his age is something no other fighter has done (well maybe sans Aldo, who is a few months older), and something we may never see again.

Last edited:
2. Youngest UFC champion
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)

LONG LIVE KING JON JONES

Idiot.

Jones has 11 consecutive wins

Anderson has 16 consecutive wins.

Jones has a ways to go.

Jon Jones must wear diapers on his nutsack because you fanboys are like Huggies.

2. Youngest UFC champion
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)

LONG LIVE KING JON JONES

Anderson Silva has so far the longest winning streak in UFC history

Back