Jon Jones is already the GOAT Stats to prove

drewmoney

White Belt
Reaction score
1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division
2. Youngest UFC champion
3. Most wins over top ten opponents
4.Longest win streak in UFC History
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)
6. 100% takedown defense( before the Mauler Mauled him to the ground once)
7. First person to submit rampage jackson

I ask you Haters Who in MMA not only UFC history has come in and fought former champion, after former champion over and over again? (Lyoto,Rashad, Shogun, Rampage, Vitor) and possibly one more if he fights Cormier since he is the Last Strikeforce Heavyweight CHAMP! . Not even Anderson Silva has has faced a murderer's row like of that caliber.

Now you can say GSP has the numbers but all the Jones fights have ended in a finish except 3 (Rashad, Alex and recently glover). Compared to GSP, who had alot more than 3 decisions to his resume.

The only other fighter who i think was thrown in to the shark tank early is Daniel Cormier. Wins over Barnatt, Bigfoot, Frank Mir, Roy Nelson, Dan Henderson. This Man might be his greatest rival, This fight is going to be epic for Jones's legacy. If he is able to defeat these next 2 adversaries there is not another MMA fighter who has fought nothing but top guys his whole career like this.

AND NOT TO FORGET HE WILL POKE YOUR EYES, DISLOCATE YOUR SHOULDER, ELBOW YOU IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD, BLOW OUT YOUR KNEE n CUT YOUR FACE WITH ELBOWS.

He is the BULLY ON THE BLOCK that's why he's the champ

LONG LIVE KING JON JONES

you are all his subjects.

Kazushi Sakuraba subbed page as well

Jones has already accomplished a mix of Anderson type amazement paired up w Georges type quality of comp and dominance - guy is amazing beyond belief - I have wondered what the mob would say about him if he had a more humble personality

Last edited:
LHW goat not MMA goat although he could be it, time will tell.

Thanks for telling us this TS.

It's not that people don't agree with you, you just read into nostalgic jaded posters too much

JJ is a great fighter and his best years are still ahead of him. As long as he doesn't take a lot of punishment like he did during the Gus fight, or sustain injuries like in the Chael fight, he will have a long and storied career.

I hope to see him make a legit move to HW at some point.

Guess i didn't realize he's been so active. I think he's the best right now, but this thread is a bit much.

Pretty much, it will be even harder to deny once he dispatches of Gus in the rematch and then Cormier.

TS....you cannot used flawed stats such as (100% takedown defense except for a take down....hence its not 100%). No disagreement that JBJ is amazing and one of the best....possibly one of the all time best. Time coupled with stats will give us the answer...I personally think MMA is still too young to be naming anyone GOAT.

1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division
2. Youngest UFC champion
3. Most wins over top ten opponents
4.Longest win streak in UFC History
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS)
6. 100% takedown defense( before the Mauler Mauled him to the ground once)
7. First person to submit rampage jackson

1) Yes.
2) No.
3) No.
4) No.
5) Yes.
6) No.
7) No.

2 out of 7.

It sounds really impressive that Jones has beat more former champions but that is because prior to him only 2 of the 5 previous champs were able to defend their championship one time so it led to a division with lots of former champions. GSP beat 2 former champions, 1 that was able to defend his championship 7 times. Not saying GSP is the GOAT but swaying info to make it into something you want it doesn't prove anything. Still think Fedor is GOAT but that's my opinion... disagree if you like.

dem white belts nvr watched pride :(

[ytvuV-ff0yM78&index=4&list=UU_5M-T_XxTPcWUpCej586rQ[/MEDIA]

[y]z8a-CM5zuzE[/MEDIA]

one of the toughest men to ever live. undoutbedly.
This is the shirt i got btw
-!VXRSI%20Saku%20T%20Shirt%20Orange--928849590.jpg

Back