Jon Jones is already the GOAT Stats to prove

Such dumb stats.

Anyone can make up stats out of anything, even 0-10 guys would look awesome.

Did you know that Pat Barry has a 100% winning percentage and is Ranked #1 in UFC history in minutes won in fights without a knockout when facing any fighter over 6'2" of Croatian decent?

Yeah he's that good!
lHnFs.gif

The 3 GOATS are GSP, Fedor, AS, no other fighter today could lose there next fight without being ejected from this list, if JJ gets past Gus and Cormier he'll have solidified his position as GOAT in my books.

As for anybody trying to say he should've been DQ'd never saw the fight, Hamil said he couldn't continue because of a dislocated shoulder not because of the illegal blows, since he's def and can't communicate the ref believed it to b the illegal elbows and DQ'd
Jones, it's a legit win in my books and should be changed

i think he is the most dangerous man walking this planet at the moment maybe with the exception of comier and cain but time will tell I guess

He just needs some longevity. That's what makes somebody the best. Anderson and Fedor did it for a long time, Jones hasn't yet. He's certainly put together the best 2-3 years any fighter in MMA has ever had. Aldo is right up there with him as well, probably even has beaten better competition. The larger fighters have bigger names, but Jon Jones has never beaten anybody as good as either Frankie Edgar or Chad Mendes, like Aldo has. It will probably all be moot anyway, because I seriously doubt Jones beats Cormier when they fight.

...I personally think MMA is still too young to be naming anyone GOAT.[/QUOTE]
I've always held the same belief.

Shame he has the personality of one as well, not to mention hes a dork with no verbal skills at all, he should just stay at at home or crash more cars with underage girls in them.

Give it time, he's the best fighter currently.

Fedor!

1. So he could be LHW goat
2. Ok. Belfort won the tournament at younger age
3. Lol no. There is like 20-30 fighters that have more top 10 wins.
4. Anderson Silva
5. DQ is a loss
6. Well, you said Mauler took him down, so no 100%
7. Saku

You suck.

Did you even bother looking up your facts? Or did you just trust your ass enough to make assumptions?

Sorry he's not undefeated, stop acting like deliberately breaking the rules and getting DQ'ed for it is a win.

1. More Consecutive title defenses than any other champion in the light heavy weight division - Cool
2. Youngest UFC champion - Irrelevant
3. Most wins over top ten opponents - Not impressive considering who he fought
4.Longest win streak in UFC History - No, not at all
5. Undefeated (DQ LOSS) - Look above
6. 100% takedown defense( before the Mauler Mauled him to the ground once) - Redundant fucking "statistic" which is just flat out false
7. First person to submit rampage jackson - False, completely. Sakuraba. Rampage isn't even in the UFC anymore, he was far out of his prime and stopped caring about the UFC long ago

TS, you should add two more to your list.

1. The first to choke out Machida
2. Most eye pokes without a single point deduction, in UFC history.

Back