Media Jon Jones: I'll finish Anthony Smith

I mean it be nice if Anthony swarmed through the oblique kicks and palm-pushes (fingers to eyes) and TKOd Jon silly but lets all get real here..........Jones by whatever he wants.

Dudes "skinny" legs are brought up pretty often. He seems to do good damage with the twigs.
no one really hits his legs though for fear of the take down, while jones hits the knee kicks and calf kicks from the outside regularly. someone needs to slow him down and do some damage to those legs, his chin is solid and to hit his body you gotta go through the elbows. jones has no real punching power but everything else he has backs his length up. take way the movement, it'll open up shots to the body and head. unfortunately jones is a master at keeping opponents at bay and not really taking much damage in the process.

That should certainly be the expected outcome. Smith beat two guys that should have retired long ago and Volkan. His record is total journeyman. Jones is going to dominate. Not saying he can't get Serra'ed, but I'd say there is a 99.9999% chance Jones just pwns him.

I mean he obliterated Gus in the rematch, I think he'll get another finish and knock Smith out cold

You're fuckin right. Doing Gods work.

Fuck man, you just made my night. All this time i have been saying "yerr dunn bud".... You knew what was up the whole time.

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

creepcatcher.jpg

I think that will surprise no one, not even Anthony himself.

Fuck man, you just made my night. All this time i have been saying "yerr dunn bud".... You knew what was up the whole time.

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

creepcatcher.jpg

We're going to exterminate every single one of them

<Goldie11>

has to finish him, LWH division is a little light on these days

A fighter pre fight is saying how he's gonna: Finish/Make it exciting/go for the KO/Destroy His Opponent ?

I don't believe it!

Would be damn surprising if he didn’t
If Smith shows any sort of offense or success, people will probably bash Jones even if he finishes Smith after that. Thats a compliment to JOnes though, as expectations for him are through the roof.

As much as I dislike Bones hes the best of all time. With or without steroids nobody can touch him.
No he wouldn't be where he is today if he wasn't taking steroids. There's a reason fighters take the chance of testing positive, the benefits of steroids for an MMA fighter are amazing

if smith can attack those legs and slow jones down, he's got a shot. otherwise, nope.
I don't think leg kicks are gonna work on Jones. They know he's gonna catch the kick and trip their other foot off the ground and they gonna be staring at the the ceiling with Jones sitting on them and blasting fists and elbows in their face.

Back