Media Jon Jones: I'll finish Anthony Smith

Translation = "I am doing so much, I mean I'm Pulsing so much right now."

I don't think leg kicks are gonna work on Jones. They know he's gonna catch the kick and trip their other foot off the ground and they gonna be staring at the the ceiling with Jones sitting on them and blasting fists and elbows in their face.

i agree, the opponent gotta use jones' low kicks against him. unfortunately it's easier said then done, because jones' take downs are legit from so far out. any ill timed kick is at severe risk of a take down and them hellbows.

I expect Jones to be flawless in this fight. The beating he will put on Smith will be terrifying. People will begin to question whether any man who has ever lived could defeat a juiced Jones.

I don’t want this to happen, but it’s what I think will happen.

Dudes "skinny" legs are brought up pretty often. He seems to do good damage with the twigs.

People talk shit about Jones' skinny legs but he has one of the best kick games I've ever seen. He controls range with a variety of kicks better than anyone you can name.

I mean it be nice if Anthony swarmed through the oblique kicks and palm-pushes (fingers to eyes) and TKOd Jon silly but lets all get real here..........Jones by whatever he wants.

Even if you get on the inside, Jones has one of the best Clinch games ever. DC's bread and butter is the clinch and he couldn't do shit to Jones in the clinch.

Likely. Smith's 3 fight LHW run was a little deceiving. Shogun and Rashad are shells of what they once were, and he only beat Volkan on toughness and an edge in cardio. Jones will not slow down like Volkan did and has plenty of toughness himself on top of top of the food chain skills, I just don't see Anthony winning the war of attrition, and i don't know if he's got it in him to get the early finish. I wish him the best though, now is a great opportunity to shut a lot of people up.

I agree. There is no way he loses with the backing of USADA and the UFC. He can now do tbol until the cows come home...whatever that means.

That’s a bold statement. Anthony Smith has only been finished 12 times

How could he not?! It's a squash match. Like fighting Barry Horowitz in wrassling

As much as Im not of fan of Jones.

He's gonna out skill anthony on the feet or on the ground.

No one as of yet has an answer to his kicks, elbows, and his wrestling.

I don't think leg kicks are gonna work on Jones. They know he's gonna catch the kick and trip their other foot off the ground and they gonna be staring at the the ceiling with Jones sitting on them and blasting fists and elbows in their face.

i agree, the opponent gotta use jones' low kicks against him. unfortunately it's easier said then done, because jones' take downs are legit from so far out. any ill timed kick is at severe risk of a take down and them hellbows.

I mean, you could try to grab one of Jones' kicks but he might just grab you and standing shoulder crank your ass.

ReasonableBreakableBighorn-size_restricted.gif

No shit. Jon's GOAT LHW a true "A" level athlete (has two brothers who are pro football players) and elite everywhere with near unlimited cardio. His only real weakness is KO power which is why he doesnt fuck with HW. No one will beat him at 205 tho. Especially not Anthony Smith.

Yeah of course you will, just stay out of trouble dude.

<seedat>

I can understand why he’s taking the easy fight. He’s lost all that coke money and needs to get a ton of fights to earn back what he lost.

Back