Media Jon Jones: I'll finish Anthony Smith

Well Smith has been finished 12 rimes in his career already so its to be expected

No points for predicting that he'll finish Anthony Smith. It's either that or Smith effectively finishing himself with his unbelievably shitty cardio.

As much as I dislike Bones hes the best of all time. With or without steroids nobody can touch him.

If you really disliked Jones you wouldn't make a post this dumb.

You have no idea if he's the GOAT off steroids because he's never fought off steroids.

As long as he does better then fucking Gus did.....

Bones really going out on a limb here, given everyone already assumes he'll finish Smith anyway...

No shit. Jon's GOAT LHW a true "A" level athlete (has two brothers who are pro football players) and elite everywhere with near unlimited cardio. His only real weakness is KO power which is why he doesnt fuck with HW. No one will beat him at 205 tho. Especially not Anthony Smith.
Even "Ko power" is only a hypothetical weakness.

I've never seen the man dropped, have you?

As much as I dislike Bones hes the best of all time. With or without steroids nobody can touch him.
I would like to see a roid free Jon vs Gus/Reyes/Walker/DC/etc. Do many believe Jon/Gus1 was a roid free Jon? Seems like peds can enhance your endurance and recovery so that could be very beneficial in a 5 rounder.

Jones not finishing Smith would be more embarrassing than Serra finishing GSP, imo.

Fuck man, you just made my night. All this time i have been saying "yerr dunn bud".... You knew what was up the whole time.

<{silvanormal}><{silvanormal}>

creepcatcher.jpg
Lol, I think only Westcoasters actually know about this.

If you really disliked Jones you wouldn't make a post this dumb.

You have no idea if he's the GOAT off steroids because he's never fought off steroids.

You have no proof of this whatsoever.

There is only proof Jones fought on a PED in one fight. Jones was testing negative the rest of his career, except people don't care about that. People argue that the tests pre USADA sucked but USADA is also the org that people are making conspiracy theories about.

Jones tested positive for cocaine after his first DC fight, which isn't a PED, why DC always refers to having never fought him when "he didn't test positive for something" rather than having fought a Jones on PED's twice. The second time Jones still plans to appeal according to when he last mentioned it.

No shit. Jon's GOAT LHW a true "A" level athlete (has two brothers who are pro football players) and elite everywhere with near unlimited cardio. His only real weakness is KO power which is why he doesnt fuck with HW. No one will beat him at 205 tho. Especially not Anthony Smith.

What proof do you have Jones's weakness is "KO power"? What proof do you have that HW's are more likely to hit Jones given how much slower they are? Shogun, Rampage, Machida, Evans, Belfort and Glover have KO highlight reels.

Evans hit Jones with a close range kick in their fight that finishes most fights. Similar to the one that got DC. Jones shrugged it off and most people don't remember it. People don't talk about the power shots that are tanked, because if they don't knock someone down or visibly hurt someone you don't know they are power shots.

Well Smith has been finished 12 rimes in his career already so its to be expected

True enough but he's 14-2 in his last 16 fights and from 2014-19 he's only been finished 1 time.

Jones could beat him blindfolded.

I can't say I have ever been too impressed with Smith, and I seen him fight since Strikeforce days, nothing about him ever stood out to me. I think Jones will dominate him without a problem.

Back