Jon Jones "If I cannot fight in the UFC I will go to Russia, China and Japan"

The whole thing seems pretty simple to me.

A professional athlete signs an exclusive contract to perform.
The athlete takes an action that suspends him from performing as per his contract.
The athlete should not be permitted to perform for other interests while still under exclusive contract.

The athlete chose to take that action and should be subject to the consequences.

Pretty much this. Jones *might* have a case under the Ali Act, but I'm not even sure a judge would allow that argument since he's suspended. It would be a different story if he wasn't suspended and wanted to fight overseas.

nothing stopping him earning a living, just not in MMA

If you cheat in sport, you cannot compete it that sport

If you drive a bus and lose your licence for drunk driving, you cannot drive a bus anymore

If you are a former bank robber, you cannot work in a bank

but there is nothing stopping any of those people getting alternative employment

And who's fucking fault is it that hes in this situation in the first place????

Anyone who supports USADA is pure evil as far as I'm concerned.

he can get a job at Walmart like a normal person.

A "normal person" doesn't have to work at Walmart, there are plenty of other jobs out there, but to suggest that Jon Jones work a minimum wage job is asinine.

He's not a normal person anyway, he gets paid millions of dollars to fight because he is one of the best. To put him on a shelf is just a waste of talent and money.

And don't come back with any more "he did it to himself" BS because most of the roster uses supplements.

Anyone who supports USADA is pure evil as far as I'm concerned.

A "normal person" doesn't have to work at Walmart, there are plenty of other jobs out there, but to suggest that Jon Jones work a minimum wage job is asinine.

He's not a normal person anyway, he gets paid millions of dollars to fight because he is one of the best. To put him on a shelf is just a waste of talent and money.

And don't come back with any more "he did it to himself" BS because most of the roster uses supplements.

man the ufc would love to pay him to fight to bad jon isn't allowed to fight cause what he did has nothing to do with supplements

jon risked his career cheating now he paying the price. see you in 2021.

man the ufc would love to pay him to fight to bad jon isn't allowed to fight cause what he did has nothing to do with supplements

jon risked his career cheating now he paying the price. see you in 2021.

You mean 2019?

maxresdefault.jpg

Jones will be broke by 2025

Back