Media Jon Jones helping out group of orphans, just weeks after delivering school supplies to children

I love that Jon is doing this. It is amazing he is giving back to people that are less fortunate, he is setting an example to us all.

It shows that it is never too late to do good in life. He's finally making up for all those strippers he slapped up, amongst other things.

I love that Jon is doing this. It is amazing he is giving back to people that are less fortunate, he is setting an example to us all.

It shows that it is never too late to do good in life. He's finally making up for all those strippers he slapped up, amongst other things.
He was actually visiting strip clubs to hand out bibles to them and trying to turn their lives around. A true Christian man!

@Dana's Moonface Have you heard about the news brother
Jones putting smiles on kids faces once again
I am teary eyed writing this
Jones, how can we even strive to be even 10% as pure and holy as you

I didn't think it was possible to truly reach perfection? Or even go beyond it!

What can I say? I'm honestly out of words to describe this man. He just keeps on giving back to humanity.

Even the hardest of souls would have wet eyes reading this thread. What more can I say? He just truly is a Goat, not only inside the octagon, but also out

Chuck norris, the Pope and Jon Jones were on a boat and were roughly 200 yards from land

Chuck thought it would be a good a idea to walk on water, so he proceeds to walk his way towards the land

Jones confidently follows and also reaches the land

Now the Pope steps off the boat, but he begins to drown.

Chuck turns to jon and says

"Maybe we should have told him about the hidden path underwater"

Jones replies,

"What path"?

Very kind of Jones. He is very kind hearted deep down and has done a lot for others. When he saved that cat from the burning building it automatically put him into one of the highest spiritual levels

I didn't think it was possible to truly reach perfection? Or even go beyond it!

What can I say? I'm honestly out of words to describe this man. He just keeps on giving back to humanity.

Even the hardest of souls would have wet eyes reading this thread. What more can I say? He just truly is a Goat, not only inside the octagon, but also out

Chuck norris, the Pope and Jon Jones were on a boat and were roughly 200 yards from land

Chuck thought it would be a good a idea to walk on water, so he proceeds to walk his way towards the land

Jones confidently follows and also reaches the land

Now the Pope steps off the boat, but he begins to drown.

Chuck turns to jon and says

"Maybe we should have told him about the hidden path underwater"

Jones replies,

"What path"?
Haha, thats a great one

That reminds me of a true story

Once upon a time, Jon Jones, a doctor, a firefighter, and an non-religious man were going skydiving together. The winds were really strong, the weather was stormy and the men were told they had to jump now or they would crash into a mountain and all die. Unfortunately, there were only 3 parachutes left. Everyone all agreed the doctor needs a parachute, because he helps to heal people from sickness. The fire fighter was also given a parachute, as they all agreed that he saves lives and is important for society. The 3rd parachute was then given to Jones, because everyone agreed that he is the GOAT and a special athlete that will come once in a few billion years. The non-religiousman was sad, but happy that the 3 others will live on.

The doctor and firefighter both jumped out first. Jon Jones and the non-religious man say there farewells. Jones places a blindfold on him, telling him "just close your eyes my friend" I don't want you to see your own demise, and so he puts on a blind fold. They both leap out the airplane. The non-religious man fell unconscious and woke up in the hospital, shocked that he survived. The nurses say to him, it is a miracle, God is REAL. From that day forward, the man started to become religious and believed in Jesus Christ, as he believed it was God who either saved him or resurrected him..

The truth is, it was Jon Jones who placed the parachute on his backpack stealthily while he placed the blindfold on him. And Jon Jones simply jumped out of the plane without a parachute and survived because he is the GOAT. So not only did he save the man's live, he refused to take credit, and instead gave all credit to God, helping the man to become a believing Christian!

Brought a tear to my eyes when i heard about this

Haha, thats a great one

That reminds me of a true story

Once upon a time, Jon Jones, a doctor, a firefighter, and an non-religious man were going skydiving together. The winds were really strong, the weather was stormy and the men were told they had to jump now or they would crash into a mountain and all die. Unfortunately, there were only 3 parachutes left. Everyone all agreed the doctor needs a parachute, because he helps to heal people from sickness. The fire fighter was also given a parachute, as they all agreed that he saves lives and is important for society. The 3rd parachute was then given to Jones, because everyone agreed that he is the GOAT and a special athlete that will come once in a few billion years. The non-religiousman was sad, but happy that the 3 others will live on.

The doctor and firefighter both jumped out first. Jon Jones and the non-religious man say there farewells. Jones places a blindfold on him, telling him "just close your eyes my friend" I don't want you to see your own demise, and so he puts on a blind fold. They both leap out the airplane. The non-religious man fell unconscious and woke up in the hospital, shocked that he survived. The nurses say to him, it is a miracle, God is REAL. From that day forward, the man started to become religious and believed in Jesus Christ, as he believed it was God who either saved him or resurrected him..

The truth is, it was Jon Jones who placed the parachute on his backpack stealthily while he placed the blindfold on him. And Jon Jones simply jumped out of the plane without a parachute and survived because he is the GOAT. So not only did he save the man's live, he refused to take credit, and instead gave all credit to God, helping the man to become a believing Christian!

Brought a tear to my eyes when i heard about this

I 100% believe that's a true story right there and the only reason it's not all over the mainstream news, is Because Jon didn't want ant credit

What a humble story. Your story is truth. However, my story unfortunately is a fable, but the part of Jon Jones walking on water is actually a fact and is well known within his inner circle

One of MMA's greatest philanthropists and humanitarians is back at it again, with another generous act of kindness that will warm our hearts

This time, he is helping out a group of orphans, who are struggling financially.

View attachment 1005086

View attachment 1005085

Just 2 weeks ago, handing out school supplies and necessities to children
F2uqbuNaQAA9GxC

Other notable acts of kindness in Jones' past

-Confronting and taking away vandals' spray can, to keep the environment clean

Jon-Jones-21.png

-Stopping a mugger who tried to rob an elderly woman in 2011
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/jon-jones-ufc-fight-news-29340225

-Founding the C.A.R.E. project (2020)
https://careproject.org/

Mission Statement
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

-Donating $10,000 to the Special Olympics through his own charity (2020)
40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

-Giving away winter coats to the homeless (2019)

There is just way too many good deeds for me to list them all.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jon Jones for making the world a better place

At night, when I kneel to say my prayers, I always ask the Lord to bless Jon Jones.

Nah. I don't really do any of that.

Back