Media Jon Jones helping out group of orphans, just weeks after delivering school supplies to children

I am going to go ahead and write a letter to the Vatican expressing the profound truth that Jones needs to be sainted.

Jon Jones' father was a pastor. Jones has strong Christian values and always pays respect to God and Jesus whenever he gets the opportunity. There is no way Jones doesn't go to heaven
Exika4nXIAELozR.jpg
Jesus loves Knockouts. Lol

I am going to go ahead and write a letter to the Vatican expressing the profound truth that Jones needs to be sainted.
I think we can take it a step further, and start a petition to have the current Pope Francis to be removed from his role and replaced by Saint Jones, or Pope Jones, as he is the true apostolic successor to Saint Peter, to whom primacy was conferred by Jesus, who gave Peter the Keys of Heaven

Imo Too late to do good when youve already signed your soul away to the devil for fame and fortune, he will come to collect soon and expects some type of sacrifice.

Lol, St. Peter isn't the only guy. There's lots of St.s doing the same business, I'll hook you up with some dude.

Getting into heaven sounds a lot like like getting out of jail in a 3rd world country. Or buying drugs.

I've always appreciated Jon's talents in the cage. His meteoric rise through the legends of the game to become champion was special to watch.

That being said, he's pretty much given everyone the ammunition to discredit his body of work and his character as well.

Jon seems to be someone who has had his run ins with addictions and poor choices throughout his life. I can't say that the good things he's done will cancel out the bad, but I guess you take the good where you can. I'd like to say he's learned his lesson with some of the shitty behavior but only time will tell.

I think we can take it a step further, and start a petition to have the current Pope Francis to be removed from his role and replaced by Saint Jones, or Pope Jones, as he is the true apostolic successor to Saint Peter, to whom primacy was conferred by Jesus, who gave Peter the Keys of Heaven
St. Jon the Apostle, also called Saint Jon the Evangelist or Saint Jon the Divine.

Perhaps the grandest and best known of St. Jon of God's miracles was his rescuing of the patients from a fire in the hospital of Granada, and yet escaping from the flames unscathed. For this reason, he is the patron saint of firefighters.

Jon was not obstinate, neither was he weak, but he was teachable, and so he made steady progress in his learning: such a disciple is one that a teacher is sure to love, and Jon was therefore “the disciple whom Jesus loved.” He was full of faith to accept what he was taught.

St. Jon the Apostle, also called Saint Jon the Evangelist or Saint Jon the Divine.

Perhaps the grandest and best known of St. Jon of God's miracles was his rescuing of the patients from a fire in the hospital of Granada, and yet escaping from the flames unscathed. For this reason, he is the patron saint of firefighters.

Jon was not obstinate, neither was he weak, but he was teachable, and so he made steady progress in his learning: such a disciple is one that a teacher is sure to love, and Jon was therefore “the disciple whom Jesus loved.” He was full of faith to accept what he was taught.
That is amazing, i love it! Not only did St Jon the apostle rescue patients from a fire, he also rushed back in without protective gear to save a cat!

592024.jpg

For his works in humanitarianism and philanthropy, Jon Jones has been commemorated by museums and named the patron of a number of churches. He has had buildings, roads and complexes named after him, including Albania's international airport. Jon Jones Day (Dita e Nënë Terezës), 5 September, is a public holiday in Albania. In 2009, the Memorial House of Jon Joneswas opened in his hometown of Rochester, New York.

Jon Jones founded the Missionaries of Charity which has over 4,000 sisters and an associated brotherhood of 300 members operating 610 missions in 123 countries. These included hospices and homes for people with HIV/AIDS, leprosy and tuberculosis, soup kitchens, children's and family counselling programmes, orphanages and schools. The Missionaries of Charity were aided by co-workers numbering over one million by the 1990s.

Have always been of the opinion that JBJ wants to “do/be good;” but can’t seem to control his bad impulses.

One of MMA's greatest philanthropists and humanitarians is back at it again, with another generous act of kindness that will warm our hearts

This time, he is helping out a group of orphans, who are struggling financially.

View attachment 1005086

View attachment 1005085

Just 2 weeks ago, handing out school supplies and necessities to children
F2uqbuNaQAA9GxC

Other notable acts of kindness in Jones' past

-Confronting and taking away vandals' spray can, to keep the environment clean

Jon-Jones-21.png

-Stopping a mugger who tried to rob an elderly woman in 2011
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/jon-jones-ufc-fight-news-29340225

-Founding the C.A.R.E. project (2020)
https://careproject.org/

Mission Statement
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

-Donating $10,000 to the Special Olympics through his own charity (2020)
40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

-Giving away winter coats to the homeless (2019)

There is just way too many good deeds for me to list them all.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jon Jones for making the world a better place

He's a good fellow despite a couple of mistakes.

Jones also did a Make-A-Wish with a small child that recently lost everything in his life.

Jones is a man of the people. Walks with Christ. Just look at the excitement on the small child's face.

Bones bless.

WhatsApp-Image-2021-11-29-at-20.46.58.jpeg

Back