Media Jon Jones helping out group of orphans, just weeks after delivering school supplies to children

Davidjacksonjones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
One of MMA's greatest philanthropists and humanitarians is back at it again, with another generous act of kindness that will warm our hearts

This time, he is helping out a group of orphans, who are struggling financially.

upload_2023-10-6_21-18-48.png

upload_2023-10-6_21-17-24.png

Just 2 weeks ago, handing out school supplies and necessities to children
F2uqbuNaQAA9GxC

Other notable acts of kindness in Jones' past

-Confronting and taking away vandals' spray can, to keep the environment clean

Jon-Jones-21.png

-Stopping a mugger who tried to rob an elderly woman in 2011
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/jon-jones-ufc-fight-news-29340225

-Founding the C.A.R.E. project (2020)
https://careproject.org/

Mission Statement
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

-Donating $10,000 to the Special Olympics through his own charity (2020)
40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

-Giving away winter coats to the homeless (2019)

There is just way too many good deeds for me to list them all.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jon Jones for making the world a better place

Buying his way into heaven

Jon Jones' father was a pastor. Jones has strong Christian values and always pays respect to God and Jesus whenever he gets the opportunity. There is no way Jones doesn't go to heaven
Exika4nXIAELozR.jpg

it's better to do it here because St.Peter scalps the tickets for way too high

Lol, St. Peter isn't the only guy. There's lots of St.s doing the same business, I'll hook you up with some dude.

I wrote a formal request last week for jon jones to be considered for sainthood by submitting it to the special Vatican tribunal. I explained how jones lived a life of holiness, pureness, kindness and devotion. If jones meets the requirements (no doubt he will), the tribunal will officially recognise jones to be a Servant of God and be granted Sainthood

Saint Bones has a nice ring to it.

I wrote a formal request last week for jon jones to be considered for sainthood by submitting it to the special Vatican tribunal. I explained how jones lived a life of holiness, pureness, kindness and devotion. If jones meets the requirements (no doubt he will), the tribunal officially recognises this person to be a Servant of God and be granted Sainthood
Amazing! I also like to nominate Jones for the Nobel Peace prize, for his ability to promote peace, equality and social justice, and always aiming to encourage the cause of justice and peaceful coexistence, while providing an impetus for society to imbibe these values.

Saint Jones, the most loyal disciple of Jesus

Hmm it is a good thing because he actually helped them, but he is still a bad human being.

Jon Jones' father was a pastor. Jones has strong Christian values and always pays respect to God and Jesus whenever he gets the opportunity. There is no way Jones doesn't go to heaven
Ahahahahahaha. Man you crack me up. Great joke. Sarcasm 10/10.

I'm not religious, but if heaven and hell are real, Jones is for sure going to hell.

His work with prostitutes and sex trafficked women is legendary.
#JustLetMePrayBro

One of MMA's greatest philanthropists and humanitarians is back at it again, with another generous act of kindness that will warm our hearts

This time, he is helping out a group of orphans, who are struggling financially.

View attachment 1005086

View attachment 1005085

Just 2 weeks ago, handing out school supplies and necessities to children
F2uqbuNaQAA9GxC

Other notable acts of kindness in Jones' past

-Confronting and taking away vandals' spray can, to keep the environment clean

Jon-Jones-21.png

-Stopping a mugger who tried to rob an elderly woman in 2011
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/other-sports/mma/jon-jones-ufc-fight-news-29340225

-Founding the C.A.R.E. project (2020)
https://careproject.org/

Mission Statement
A grassroots local nonprofit organization dedicated to the cleanup and beautification of New Mexico. Founded in 2020 by Jon Jones and friends, the C.A.R.E. Project’s mission is to empower, unite and engage New Mexicans through collective action and hands-on initiatives and projects that improve their communities.

-Donating $10,000 to the Special Olympics through his own charity (2020)
40eb9-16315458038159-800.jpg

-Giving away winter coats to the homeless (2019)

There is just way too many good deeds for me to list them all.
Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you Jon Jones for making the world a better place

Can we really be impressed when one of the orphans is from the pregnant woman he hit and ran from and the others are his illegitimate children from all the hookers he coked and stroked?

Back