Jon Jones has 1 stoppage win in the last 8 years...

Yeah, he really hit a down turn being a dominant champion and then moving up in weight to brutally KTFO the consensus UFC HW GOAT

<puh-lease75>

Him winning those belts doesnt equal him in his physical prime.

...and that was against Gus, who hasn't won a fight since.

Not really a big deal but it interesting. Following the GSP blueprint of grinding out safe decisions, which got closer and closer for Georges as well towards the end. In contrast to Khabib and also Anderson, who had five stoppages in a row before his loss.

How many do u have bro

Not a good reply ever. I produced zero functioning Teslas at my manufacturing plant last month too, but if Elon Musk produced five I have a right to opine my concern about the stock.

he headkicked Cormier and beat him inside 2 rounds like no one else has ever done

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_540.gifv

dont care what the record says, it happened, accept it

Awesome kick and among the many incredible things Jon has done. Which makes it even more odd that he’s been so mundane for so long now. Although then you see that it’s a DQ and start wondering if there’s a connection….

Dumbest shit I've read today lmao. The win was overturned, but his ass was still kicked. How did the NC reverse the damage Jones did to him lol? You know what CTE is?

The damage was done indeed, via cheating though. No one sane would give Jones any credit for that finish, especially considering he hasn't had a single good performance since that fight and the gus fight, where he still benefited from the long term steroids.

The damage was done indeed, via cheating though. No one sane would give Jones any credit for that finish, especially considering he hasn't had a single good performance since that fight and the gus fight, where he still benefited from the long term steroids.
So I was right, fuck off lol.

Leading up to that stoppage win against Gus he failed a drugs test and they moved the whole event to another state in order for the fight to carry on.

{<hhh]

Well there's a strong correlation between Jones testing positive and finishing fights

Ill give you a pass because you have a GOAT av but Jon Jones and his fans are delusional and sociopathic about his rampant steroid use.

I think it’s more that you’re insecure because your favorite fighter Fedor has been dropped, stopped and tapped out by LHW’s.

Not a GOAT by any standards. At least Fesor’s never tapped to strikes like some people’s goat.

I think it’s more that you’re insecure because your favorite fighter Fedor has been dropped, stopped and tapped out by LHW’s.

Not a GOAT by any standards. At least Fesor’s never tapped to strikes like some people’s goat.

Fedor started his career in 2000 and was at his peak in 2005 dummy. Trying to dismiss his legacy because he lost to "LHWs" 6-10 years after his peak only makes you sound insecure and stupid. Makes you sound even dumber saying he lost to LHWs when Fedor was a LHW himself. Smh..t's like saying Conor sucked in 2014 because of his losses in 2021. Sociopathic Jones fans are delusional and unintelligent.

he headkicked Cormier and beat him inside 2 rounds like no one else has ever done

That’s a bad one to bring up since Jones got DQd for roiding lol Jones is not touted as high as Khabib because of his steroid abuse

I actually find this impressive. Despite not having power and his grappling having obviously degraded, he's still winning off technique and fight IQ.

Not only did he do this. Cormier knew he was going to do this and still it happened.

Awesome kick and among the many incredible things Jon has done. Which makes it even more odd that he’s been so mundane for so long now. Although then you see that it’s a DQ and start wondering if there’s a connection….
NC not a DQ. The Hamill fight is the only DQ on his record.

That’s a bad one to bring up since Jones got DQd for roiding lol Jones is not touted as high as Khabib because of his steroid abuse
NC not a DQ. I'm surprised that multiple people here don't know the difference.

Greatest cheater of all time. Barry Bonds of MMA.
Thats why silva says bj is the best of all time. Did it natural and fought any weight any glass. Second is Randy the natural who is cpt America. Hw and lhw champ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back