Jon Jones has 1 stoppage win in the last 8 years...

I don’t think he’s gonna be fighting anytime soon

And he has also been undefeated for the last 8 years. If your trying to make him look bad it's not working.

Jon Jones is a point fighter.
When the LHW division caught up to him in speed, frame, athletic ability he ran away from the division in his PRIME.

Jon was the best of the old Era. Jon gets outclassed and finished by many in the LHW division now.

Jiri, Ankalaev maybe even Jan.

Jon was elite when MMA was in its adolescent years. The game has caught up. Jon will never fight again.

i am a huge Jones hater but you can't be fucking serious with this post, right?

Jones should've already been banned for life. Fighters have had their careers ruined over lesser violations.

jones-rat.png
Rat gonna rat

Typical UFC fan, doesn’t care about winning or losing, just wants to see two Twitter warriors swing wildly at each other.

the man's never been finished or lost a judges decision in the cage.

but yeah he's fighting different than how he used to. kinda like sandhagen trying to kick back and win on points and take the least amount of damage as possible.

he's holding on to that undefeated streak because he knows without it he doesn't bring much to the table.

Such an underrated win, stopping a prime in shape DC with just pure ring IQ has aged really fucking well. Especially compared to everything about Bones that hasn't aged well lol

I would disagree that was a prime dc. By the time dc cut to 205 he already wasnt himself

I don't really think it's reasonable to include the time he was retired. No thinking person would
Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT a GSP hater. I've defended him plenty on here. But...

<WhatItIs>

He asked, I answered. Is it worth noting that he took a 4-year break after the Hendricks fight? Sure. But that did coincide with his finish drought. It's not like he finished Hendricks, went away for four years, and then finished Bisping when he came back.

he headkicked Cormier and beat him inside 2 rounds like no one else has ever done

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_540.gifv

dont care what the record says, it happened, accept it
I mean, the fight being overturned due to testing positive to PEDs happened too.

Should probably accept that part.

he headkicked Cormier and beat him inside 2 rounds like no one else has ever done

tumblr_otw11q0WX31r7vh24o1_540.gifv

dont care what the record says, it happened, accept it

Sure, and since steroids had nothing to do with it..... Jones will fight DC while DC is allowed to use PEDs, right?'

Pussy Jones wouldn't even rematch DC at HW because DC had "too many advantages", much less roid the fuck out like Jones does on the regular.

<Dany07>

Last edited:
He also popped for STEROIDS, ya goof! It happened, accept it!

Jon Jones remains the only man in history to fight a man two times and fail three drug separate tests. I am sure it was all just coincidence tho, had nothing to do with Jon knowing he could not beat DC without cheating.

Well considering USADA only started testing 5 years ago.
Im sure MANY MANY fighters prior have beat Jones in that department

Well considering USADA only started testing 5 years ago.
Im sure MANY MANY fighters prior have beat Jones in that department
Im sure lots of fighters have juiced with no USADA. But what does that say when you get busted under USADA, not once, not twice, but three times, and all while knowing there there is so much scrutiny on you? It was only the DC fight that made O' Jonnie Boy piss his pants and start juicing....so.....why is that? Remember how even the first fight he had little girl T levels and Victor Conte said this was proof he was cycling? Even then Jon should have known there was a target on his back, but he could not help himself when he fought Cormier - ruined UFC 200 and did so much roid he is pulsing forever
<20>

Last edited:
Back