Media Jon Jones gives us advice on mother's day that includes our buttholes.

Equating bowel movements with babies, to celebrate Mother's Day no less. Considering how much time Jones spends on social media, you'd expect many more gems such as this.

Let's stuff a bowling ball in you and call it sexy

Someone dumb enough to not recognize a baby's head ain't banging anyone except their cousin. Have fun with your edits lol
Lol @ u getting mad
Sensitive

You can fuck butt hole and You can get some suprise out of this, but it wont be pregnancy Jon.
<WellThere>

is he implying that that he came out of a butt hole?

birth is actually not that painful if its done right. you have to be gaping and fisting your hole all the time befor your pregnancy. some girls already do this all the time and having a baby is mega easy for them. the rest just are to lazy to do this and they want attention and for you to feel bad for them. its manipulative crap. its similar to a butt hole. you don't jump right to the horse dick. you work your way up using different sizes and dilators until you are ready for the horse. other wise it would be extremely painful and cause tears. so when a girl is trying to act like shes something special because they go through so much pain explain to them they just need to start fisting and the problem is literally over. that part of the body can stretch to sizes beyond your wildest imagination

look mothers day, butt hole, jon jones. you make a thread about it you def need to get a weird reply.

OK imagine pushing it out of your vagina then.
Don’t have one. Why not belly button or ear canal or maybe nostrils? It’s a dumb analogy. You can’t imagine it, so why try? It’s actually insulting to women to do so. What about the moms who didn’t actually give birth to their children? Think of that? Nope, ya didn’t.

If your not a fucking moron it's a mildly funny joke
/Thread

is he implying that that he came out of a butt hole?

birth is actually not that painful if its done right. you have to be gaping and fisting your hole all the time befor your pregnancy. some girls already do this all the time and having a baby is mega easy for them. the rest just are to lazy to do this and they want attention and for you to feel bad for them. its manipulative crap. its similar to a butt hole. you don't jump right to the horse dick. you work your way up using different sizes and dilators until you are ready for the horse. other wise it would be extremely painful and cause tears. so when a girl is trying to act like shes something special because they go through so much pain explain to them they just need to start fisting and the problem is literally over. that part of the body can stretch to sizes beyond your wildest imagination

look mothers day, butt hole, jon jones. you make a thread about it you def need to get a weird reply.
I’d say you definitely supplied a weird one.

Some of the comments on here...

I wonder if some of you guys get any actual human interaction. Like, off the internet.

<{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}>

There is a song in there somewhere!

What in the fuck...
<{walkerwhut}>

I feel like the shit the day after eating a whole pizza is comparable.

idk I see those Phub videos of girls shoving horse cock and dragon dildos up their pussies that are like three times the size of that with absolutely no issues

what a idiotic statement to make.

why would i imagine what its like to have a kids big ass head coming out of my asshole?

Back