Media Jon Jones gives us advice on mother's day that includes our buttholes.

Jones is fucking weird, dude. He always has been. If he wasn’t from an affluent family he’d be a murderer.

Everytime Jon gets a hemorrhoid he thinks he's pregnant

jon you're the last person to speak about children, illegitimate or not

That’s how Jake Paul was born

No wonder Jon is an ass. He came out of his mom's butthole

He needs a class on where babies come from.

OK imagine pushing it out of your vagina then.

Imagine pushing it out your mouth.

Makes sense... he has shit for brains

What kind of fucked up shit does he talk about with his mother on mother's day????

I've heard of the "Stork Theory" but the "Butthole Theory" is a new one to me...

"jon, when your brothers were born, the stork brought them from heaven but you, son, well I just shit you out and that's where babies come from..."

What kind of fucked up shit does he talk about with his mother on mother's day????

I've heard of the "Stork Theory" but the "Butthole Theory" is a new one to me...

"jon, when your brothers were born, the stork brought them from heaven but you, son, well I just shit you out and that's where babies come from..."
Maybe that's what his brothers told him! Lol

It's a joke, Jones clearly knows the real thing, he even mentioned it during the talk with DC

I thought the same thing until 7th grade when I saw the video in sex ed class...

It's a joke, Jones clearly knows the real thing, he even mentioned it during the talk with DC
No no no, we all know grown men who think women don't poop except for when a baby comes out their butt.

Isnt the birth canal more like mouth tissue? Mouths are stretchy

Did he send any flowers to that expectant mother he almost killed when he was drunk and high on crack?

I mean, while he calling people cheap.

<mma4>
Nice thought, but wrong choice of words.

Back