Media Jon Jones: Fighting Israel Adesanya, Jan Blachowicz "does nothing for my legacy"

Its been written in the stars.

Jones wins the HW belt, Izzy wins the LHW belt.

Izzy fights Jones for the HW belt to win it all and become the three weight world champ. And GOAT. Izzy should retire then and there.

Fighting these guys clean for once would do wonders for your legacy.

Jones's record is 0-0-1 as far as anyone with a brain is concerned.

So this is what we're working with..

Just like bankers who's on coke, adderall are really broke.. or artists who smoke weed or did lsd never really painted anything or wrote any songs..

The naivety of this is just amazing..

Put your Jones hatred aside for a second and admit that he's right.

There's only one belt he needs and that's HW.

Get the fight booked.

Agree. Jon may just be trolling everyone with all these crap talk on twitter all this time, maybe just to keep his name up there and be talked about, but I think deep down he knows that HW is the next best career move and his eyes is on the prize all along.

I have to agree with him. The same guys acting llike he is ducking will belittle his win if he does fight either guy. Especially Izzy since he will become just a MW again.

It's HW or nothing if he wants to increase his legacy. But it might be too late since he already seems to be slowing down. Ngannou would be really tough for him stylewise.

Jon is absolutely on the money here, he’s already been smashing MW’s most of his career, what’s to gain by adding Izzy to his list

Jones is scared of israel because his wrestling is shot now that he's older
After his striking performance against Reyes, it's natural that he doesn't want that fight. Adesanya and Reyes are in different striking worlds, not even close.
Every top heavyweight he would fight is a tougher fighter than Adesanya

Jones's record is 0-0-1 as far as anyone with a brain is concerned.[/QUOTE]
:confused: HUH? I don't know anyone who thinks his record is 0-0-1. Maybe Im missing something, but that makes no sense.

Back